Sounds like they want to be offended but ok

P

Pablo Castillo

>kill someone as d.va
>"is this easy mode?"
>gets banned

S

Santiago Farfán

Lol it's kinda Blizz's fault for putting in rude voice lines like uhh sorry?

Q

Quang Trương

So if I spam BEER! nonstop. Would people like it?

F

Felipe Escudero

Accept it, you spam voice lines to annoy or harras your team

R

Rosalind Antoinette Crane

As mercy I get spammed I need healing by Genji all day every day XD

D

Dorian Arcia

What do you mean dafuq? Why are you spamming “I need healing” or whatever other line? Because you wanna be annoying and disruptive. He’s basically saying you can get reported and it’s justifiable.

N

Nicolas Bottarro

so what? people who do that stupid shit deserve to be banned.

E

Evan Bernier

lmao just delete mercy already you idiots

A

Assaf Vaqnin

I don't see a problem. I've had games where people randomly spammed voice lines nonstop (be it a character specific one or "hello / thanks / need healing"). Spam it until game forces you to wait, then reiterate. It's annoying, occasionally I even turn off sounds completely and play music instead.

J

Jose Linares

Can someone link to this thread? Btw this is moronic cause offense is a subjective topic to begin with and then making some sort of quantitative amount to be considered actionable is silly. Its about as far from justified as using the general term of "hate speech" as a quantifier as that is completely subjective.

N

Nanami Song

I think this is where the feminist get the "if you stare at me for 10 seconds that's rape."

M

Momochi Wong

Follow up to the original post complaint.

T

Tex Dingo

That's retarded

T

Tommy Jay III

People in this group acting surprised that blizzard panders to people who think being a little bitch is a viable method of problem solving

T

Tommy Jay III

I mean what other company decides that characters in a game where lore is completely unnecessary that a character needs to be autistic, a lesbian, and a trans robot a year after release? They cater to idiots who wear xxl Nintendo shirts that are still too small and fingerless gloves

J

James Reed-moretz

The overwatch devs are fucking awful with these policies

J

Jacob Bedillion

PaThEtIc

B

Brad Hanasyk

Take two-take tw-You really should take better ca-Some times I don't know why I even bother

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C PC Games 2
P Destiny 3
B Forza Horizon 27
L Overwatch 25
P Overwatch 5

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom