Contact advertising [email protected]

Current Hours: 175 total My goal for Widowmaker is to reach at least 400 hours before...

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

Current Hours: 175 total
My goal for Widowmaker is to reach at least 400 hours before I play her in ranked, that is because I don't feel comfortable just yet on her, I've been mostly training myself on head shots consistency, Scoped Accuracy, Scoped Critical Hits and Final Blows. Any 3000+SR Widowmaker mains have any tips?
The video below is just two clips from my gameplays, 1: I Back capped the payload, (first time ever successful) 2: Just cleaning up almost the whole team

A

Ashley Henry

Finally. A good fuckin widow.

D

Daraab Amin

tbh even if you have 600 hours played on one hero, quick play or arcade will not improve your game sense like comp, since team compositions are important. Don't be afraid of ranked, just go in there and focus on improving, the rest will come naturally :)

W

Walter Greenwood

Just click heads

A

Aaron Hamilton

Don't keep zooming out after every shot as it just delays the charge up for the next shot, unless you're fighting other snipers, especially hanzo

S

Stephanie L Pfeiffer

I logged in when that skin was available but I can't find it. Did i have to purchase it? HELP? :)

C

Connor Macdonald

Doug

V

Vasudev Singh Chauhan

I was about to say... wanna play a quickie against each other ? ... then the post just disappeared for a while..

M

Morgan Hodson

Shit I don't even have 100 hours on her but I still play her in comp, learning as I go. If I'm not hitting shots consistantly then I just swap.

R

Rudi Indra A

nice aim, whats your sr?

L

Liz Wrenn

I only have about 60-70 I think but I don’t ever play her in comp, I enjoy playing her a lot and My average scoped accuracy is about 42% I jusr don’t like playing her in Como unless the enemy widow is pesky

A

Austin Hamilton

Body shot bandit nice though

J

Jose Garcia

id have to see a video of you losing to give you any real tips. the good videos just make it look like you already know what you are doing. I want to see what you do when shit hits the fan.

R

Ritvik Narang

People are more serious in comp so you will need to change your play style a bit but looking at this I think you’ll do great

J

Jared K. Lees

Console or pc?

S

Simon Nøttveit

400 hours before using her in comp??!?!? I don't even have 100 hours on any hero. You will improve faster and better if you use her in comp.

M

Mason Barnes

Just stop being scared of the backlash from your teammates and pick her in competitive, doing it now or in 400 hours won’t be any different. In fact if you keep delaying it I guarantee you’ll always have performance anxiety and end up never playing her.

You need to overcome it, Widow is a hero in the game and you’re allowed to play her, stop putting her on a pedestal!!

Play her on maps and against enemy compositions that she’s strong against, don’t play her on maps where she isn’t as good and against counters on the enemy - unless you can deal with them effectively.

Seriously, you could wait till you’ve got 1000 hours on her before you play, but as soon as you get in that competitive environment, people expect you to perform, they don’t care in quickplay, so the sooner you start getting used to the pressure, the faster you’ll get comfortable at her in comp, and being comfortable is more important than excessive hours.

J

Johnny Austin

just keep playing her. unless you're dominating everyone it's not going to affect your rank very much.

T

Tomasz Fry

Im widowmaker with 850+ hours And what I swe herę are noce shots but Has nothing to ranked unless its below diamond ranking. YouTube shoot at them like ducks in a rów, no shields no group up, they just walk do freely And alone . Does not happen at competetive. You can swe your rank even if you are unranked. Check enemy team rating And you gonna know where game places you

M

Moïz Azizi

Cool

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom