Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Concept: Porting Metroid Prime Trilogy to the Switch. We’re getting a Metroid Prime 4,...

• Thread starter Brian Matthew Jakub
  • Start date
B

Brian Matthew Jakub

Concept: Porting Metroid Prime Trilogy to the Switch. We’re getting a Metroid Prime 4, so it would make sense to play them all in one place. The JoyCons can likely do what the Wiimote and Nunchuk did without the need for a cord connecting them.

R

Ryan Butler

They joycons could absolutely do that. I’d be all in

N

Nikki Estrada

If they do they need pro controller support/motion controls. Hated the motion controls on the wii metroid prime trilogy.

J

Jose Juan Vela Jr.

It would make sense. And have the option not having to use motion controls.

C

Chris Fletcher

If they did they would need to release it a few months before so we can catch back up on this amazing series.

K

Keiran Macfarlane

That sounds amazing, even though we're still lucky enough to have it for a cheap price on the Wii U Eshop

N

Nick Butler

i wouldnt be surprised if the trilogy gets an hd port late next year, since i highly doubt we're getting metroid prime 4 anytime soon. they would probably have add normal controls for them. idk how accurate the joycons can be for pointing motion controls since they dont have ir sensors like the wii did, only the 1 camera on the bottom of the right joycon and that will be pretty much useless for playing a shooting game

J

Jessica Johnson

One of the major issues with porting GameCube games is that the Switch has digital inputs for L/R, not analog like the GC. So there's no pressure sensitivity.

J

Jermaul W

Ahh yea. We have been playing nes,snes etc for a while. And zelda had the colloctor edition on the gamecube.
So a metriod pack would be pretty cool. And bette if they change the controls to better suit the joycons.

J

J.T. Melanson

I'd gladly buy this.

J

James Buckley

Get rid of the motion controls and I'd be down.

L

Louis Duenes

0% chance of a port, but if you meant eshop virtual console, I'd say just a matter of time but it'd be after Prime 4.

M

Matt MacDonald

I don't think they will be on Switch until after Prime 4. My theory is that 4 is going to have A LOT of new ideas and mechanics while still maintaining that original feel. Kinda like BOTW.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom