Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Competitive ctf seems like a decent answer for some one tricking.

B

Bill Bilbo

Competitive ctf seems like a decent answer for some one tricking.

T

Tyler Mielenz

It pretty much forces cancer comps... Bastion or Torb with Sym are like must picks...

T

Tyler Mielenz

+ Junkrat

B

Bill Bilbo

Well junkrat and sym ate the big one picks

T

Tyler Mielenz

4 guaranteed picks I ALWAYS see are Lucio Hog Junk & Sym.

T

Tyler Mielenz

Then it's toss up between Torb or Bastion

B

Bill Bilbo

I mean in normal comp junk and sym are the big one trick problem picks

B

Bill Bilbo

Hanzo also but he'll soon be handled

J

Josh Linn

I can only see Sym being a problem to be one tricked. If you're popping off w Hanzo or Junk and not getting countered, what's the problem?

O

Oswald Austin

Junkrat is the biggest one trick and lowering his mine was not enough of a Nerf to make him less of a must pick on every team. Phara is the DPS not Junkrat. He should have a stronger ability to hold/submit with that trap and less damage out of his primary gun, which would then make him appropriate for the defence category. Heck give him his mine AOE back even just nerf that grenade launcher. Until that happens he's always going to be a must pick as the main person who does a similar job is Phara and let's be honest when you're looking at a Phara or a Junkrat for explosive aoe push damage, Phara is just trash in comparison, junk can shoot faster and generally with more hits. Plus the submit and mines. Phara is a slow af target in the middle if the sky with no damaging abilities.

Junkrat needs a nerf
Phara needs a buff/new ability, D.Va has rockets why not give Phara a shoulder laser or something so she has something to deal a bit more damage with and gives her a bit more flexibility

O

Oswald Austin

Or you know, Nerf mercy so she can't damage buff anymore... heck let's just get rid of her suit and give her a paper bag like its a Robert muntch book. Then the game will be balanced :p

B

Bill Bilbo

# nerf mercy

Z

Zack Alan Popeye

What the hell is one trick?

B

Bill Bilbo

Someone who can only play one character

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom