Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Celeste. wtf is this? a game created by satan? coming from a gamer who likes hard...

R

Rhoveen Roxas

Celeste. wtf is this? a game created by satan? coming from a gamer who likes hard game, this one is atrocious!
i die every 5 seconds in the mini game i mean c'mon!

M

Matti Moilanen

AHHAAHHA Yeah dude? It's hard eh? That's why I'm not buying it, meh... One of the reasons. No thanks for me! Celeste, hyped. I heard it has something to make it easier, so you can get through hahahaha.

R

Rubani James Ricky Streete-Hamilton

I hear Kirby is simpler if Celeste is too much for you. Lol

E

Elvin Ventucillo

I passed on Celeste as well. Games should be hard enough to not be boring but not so hard that it takes the fun away.

J

Jeremy Lane

It’s hard but not so hard that you can’t complete it.

C

Chayanne Rojinegro Berumen

I consider myself usually pretty good at hard games depending on what kind of game and it honestly felt perfect. But I could see how it would be too hard for a lot of people. I kept catching myself thinking, damn, how would a casual gamer even be able to beat this part? Lmao

T

Tony Groves

Aaran Hemming this what u was on about lol

C

Chayanne Rojinegro Berumen

Gotta admit the mini game was brutal but I got through it all

A

Alice Ewing

You... you clearly never played super meat boy did you?

I

Iago Morais

Why so angry? The game's about timing and accuracy. If you don't have it, you'll die. Besides, dying is part of the learning process, even the game emphasizes that.

D

David Michael Bond

I have just started to play it yeah it's not easy but I am enjoying it

L

Layla Alaa

The best game created by satan ❤

R

Rob Norris

Roman Austin

lol

A

Alice Ewing

seriously though, if you're struggling, just play assist mode, no shame in it.

A

Arturo Aguilera

What part are you / were you stuck on?

J

Jean Falzon

I feel your pain dude. Its getting crazy hard! I'm at the part where I have to carry the black dude and the fish keep killing me

A

Alex Aguiñaga

I don't know how that's going v perfect scores in reviews, I mean, or looks like an ordinary free to play game on the app store. Also extremely difficult, no enjoyable at all

R

Rhoveen Roxas

If i just stop on getting those effing berries the game would be alot easier but noooooo.

R

Rodolfo Huerta

I'm enjoying it despite the amount of deaths. It's the dark souls of platformers haha. Great satisfaction when you move to the next stage

A

Antony Delaney

I died about 2500 times by the time I got to the end.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom