Contact advertising [email protected]

Can't believe so many people are ok with them charging $5 for these lazy skins.

R

Rob Vakarian

Can't believe so many people are ok with them charging $5 for these lazy skins.

J

Josh Alexander

I believe the funds go into the OWL prize pool or to help fund the OWL in general. Kinda like how DOTA does

S

Sammy Bourgeois

You can save over $2000 by buying none of them!

Today you learned that no one is putting a gun to your head and demanding you purchase them.

A

Adrian Taylor

Its $5 to support a team the skin is a bonus for doing so

T

Tara Meadowbrooke

Can't believe so many people keep complaining. Have you ever head of league of legends?

V

Vanessa Foxette

mmk so riddle me this: Would you rather not have the "event" skins at all? Or just get them for free because you want the skin for free more than you want to support the cause its coming from? Aside from complaining what useful input do you have on the situation? If your response is "This shouldnt exist" then you should also have a useful response for "Then what should?"

A

Adrian Taylor

I thi k the reason why these skins are basic is so people dont feel liketheyre truly missing outon anything specialif they dont want to support their team.

S

Steve Lawrence

wow .. sorry but wow.. you do realize .. its to SUPPORT the team....

M

Mari Guerrero

Heres the thing. You get a free one, and its optional to buy

S

Severina Schroeder

I can’t believe people want basic re-colors
It’s supporting a team not just buying some stupid skin.

L

Lucas Lee

Fuck that... Let the sponsors and big companies involved fund the prize money. I'm keeping my hard earned money to my self ‍♂

R

Robert Doney

Why the Moderators let this through is beyond me. It's optional. Get over it. Money goes to our teams. Buy shit with money or don't. It's your call.

E

Enrique Sandoval

Salty poor gamers who can't support teams are salty.

S

Sara Baumann

I don’t really care lmao I’m all for people having the option to support their favorite teams.

A

Aaron Cooper

I mean idc about you know buying skins with actual money to support this one event BUT 5 dollars is a little much for a skin tbh.

K

Kaili Jennings

It's like a sports jersey, they're to support a team.

Plus, I'm glad they're just color variants, I'd be mad as hell if they started making gold tier skins cost real money.
Tf you bitching about? You don't have to buy them, you got one for free.

M

Mark Biersack

I mean I make that 5 in 25 minutes

N

Nino D'acquisto

league and dota have done this shit before, why is it with overwatch i see the most complains about this kind of stuff >_>????

P

Patrick Braden

5 bucks to rep your team isn't shit compared to jerseys for other sports, amazing how people are complaining about this

J

Josh Hayward

It's like people have never seen how much sports merchandise costs....are you really complaining about $5?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom