Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Can Splatoon 2 still be an enjoyable single player game without the online features? I...

S

Sheena Coumbes

Can Splatoon 2 still be an enjoyable single player game without the online features? I do not have reliable WiFi so from what I can tell I would inevitably be banned. Or should I just choose something different for my next purchase? TYI

M

Malin Hayes

It’d be really short

P

Patrick Williams

It CAN be, depending on what you like personally, but unfortunately that's not really what the game was built to be.. The focus is primarily on the multi-player aspect (even the rewards you recieve in single player can only be used in online play)
Now, there will be a 2nd single player story released this summer, so that'll give you quite a bit to work with if you decide to spend the extra $20 to download it, but once you've completed both stories you may not feel much drive to continue playing Splatoon..

P

Patrick Williams

What's the speed that you're supposed to be receiving from your internet provider? If it's at least 10mbps, you should invest in a usb-to-ethernet adapter for your switch while docked. That way you won't have to worry about your Wi-Fi dropping out on you mid-game and it's cheaper than buying another router if that's your issue

A

Alexander Parker

I would say no, there's nowhere near enough game to justify the price, even with the upcoming single player campaign I'd suggest a hard pass on Splatoon if you can't play online.

P

Patrick Mullikin

I would pass on it. However, if you're itching to play a single player shooter, doom is where it's at

P

Paul Moocz

Xenoblade chronicles 2

N

Nathan Philip Barclay

You can play Splatoon 2 with no wifi. Just play the story mode.

A

Andromeda RG

Yea the campaign is alright but not worth the price tag

Z

Zane Pye

That is one of my favourite games but I would say no unless you alphabetical appt of switches and people to play with local users

D

David Illerbrun

I hear the octo dlc has a ton of single player content

A

Arielle Mobley

Depending if you have unlimited data you can use your phone as a hotspot and connect your Switch with it. Sometimes I do that when the house wifi is down

D

Daniel Melendez

I occasionally go back to the single player campaign to beat the levels again to upgrade the weapons or just to see if I can beat them with all the weapons. That being said, I don't think the game is worth it without the online component. That is where the game shines imo.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom