Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Can somebody explain to me why I am unable to place pillars underwater starting from a...

D

Dylan Tucker

Can somebody explain to me why I am unable to place pillars underwater starting from a ceiling and goinh down to the floor. I'm trying to build a pen for water dinos but it's starting piss me off. It works on one side but not the other. There is an area that won't allow me to place anything.

A

Alex Beia

Does the game give you a reason for not allowing building? Like "too close to blah blah blah"

A

Alex Beia

Occasionally you run into spots where the beacons drop from the sky. I think some setting disallows building near there.

D

Dylan Tucker

Nope. I get a green outline and when I hit r2 it just disappears and I keep the pillar

D

Dylan Tucker

That must be it. A drop lands here occasionally. I did t think about that

A

Alex Beia

If you're singleplayer or running your own server you should be able to change that setting so you can build there.

D

Dylan Tucker

Nah it's an unofficial pc. I'm about to ask the admins about it

A

Andrew Leard

Is it in the underwater mushroom cave on rag? I used to have that problem there. What I've always put it down to is because when they've made a lot of the sea floor it's very poorly done in the way that a lot of the coral and even tiny pebbles affect it and make it not a solid foundation to snap pillars to. This is also why I believe your body disappears on occasion when you die in water as if you "fell through" the map.

C

Cavin Dreveskracht

Might be a deep see loot crate that or there are literally some places on the map u can't place a structure in there where a bunch of them on the center map next to the edges of the map

L

Luciano Sesti

Try moving around. Sometimes it's a matter or angle/distance

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom