Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Can some1 help plz. Im tryin to play private with my mrs so its a blank map. Is there...

N

Nick Adams

Can some1 help plz. Im tryin to play private with my mrs so its a blank map. Is there a way to remove the tether so we can play properly????

M

Mike Crane

Nope

A

Alexis Cicchini

Nah, either single player or non dedi both have the tether. Only dedicated, pc, and official are without it.

R

Robert Bush

Nope, sorry...you'll have to get an Xbox1X to have no tether...

A

Alexander Caro Perez

You can get a dedicated server for 4 bucks a month

J

Justin Cicchini

Or you can join an existing server; most are players like yourself who just want to play the game and have fun

N

Nick Adams

I just want an empty map to play with friends, Been on a few servers but theres random stuff built everywere

B

Brandon Conley

Can extend it though

J

Jordan Willis

Rent a nitrado server for you two, that's what a couple friends and I have done. We love it

R

Robert Bush

Exactly...

K

Kris Graul

Come to our server. Everyone is friendly

A

Alex Tremmel

Play on an unofficial PC server, or rent one from Nitrado.

B

Bradley Anderson

Me and a friend play on a dedicated thats been running nicely the Adkins are nice people and will give you a starter pack and a few Dino's to help not to mention I'll Derp around from time to time

N

Nick Adams

Cheers

A

Ark Lark

Come play some dedicated bro! if you got two ps4s its a blast! wont have to worry about tethering and server runs 24/7 and all year long!

Izlude 24/7

JUST UPGRADED TO 36 SLOTS!

Nitrado Good Ping

Ragnarok Server

Rates:

-XP 2x

-Tame 3x

-Harvest 3x

-Egg Hatch 3x

-Baby Mature 5x

-Dino levels and stats like official

-Player weight slightly boosted

-Event Currency

-Advertizement Currency

-Tribe Imprinting

-Starter Packs but must build a base and storage within in order to not get mugged.

-Flyers recover stamina when idle

-PvPvE White flag on base means structures are safe, humans and dinos are not. You can jump inside the base and kill dinos and human players but cannot demolish any structures. If attacked under white flag rule and provide sufficient evidence(Screenshots) the tribe that raided will be kill on sight and exempt from white flag rule.

-Purging

-Bounty Systen

-Admin is not allowed to build anywhere

-Build anywhere just dont block spawns.
------------------------------------------------------

For more information Facebook LIKE

Izlude 24/7

Or PSN add Izlude_Server

and last but not least...Just PM me ^_^

-36 Slots at the moment until it overpopulates..then I will keep increasing until 70 slots.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom