Contact advertising [email protected]

Can anyone tell me where should i connect these pins of h115i???

V

Vishwas Upponi

Can anyone tell me where should i connect these pins of h115i???

R

Ran Ran Lopez Jr.

FAN

R

Roman Romualdo Milcak

Use Google

Ά

Άγγελος Κοζαδίνος

you can probably hook up fans on these, im not sure

S

Søren Sønderholt Christiansen

Read the manual... Everything is explained in the manual

V

Vishwas Upponi

Didnt found

N

Najib XzoneFilter

Connect to fan

D

Drew Leonard

h115i connectors are self explanatory not including getting the pre-installed bracket off because the instructions are wrong lol

E

Earl John Lat

Its for the radiator fans. Its not mandatory to connect your fans to it though. Better connect the fans to the motherboard fan header

J

Jason Cook

On your tongue and hit the power ;) no lol there should be some fans that have the other half of the connection?

N

Nate Anderson

I have the h115 and those are your fan connectors. I don't think plugging them to the mobo is a problem either. I like them being plugged into the pump system that way I control the pump and fans using corsair link software just my two cents

M

Matthew Tirant

Plug the radiator fans it,it also let's you control the fan's RPM using the Corsair Link software.

K

Kyle King

The h115i includes a sata to 2 fan header to power the pump and the pump controles the fans just plug the single pin header from the pump to the cpu header on the motherboard and the 4 pin pump header to the cpu opt or chassis fan header and plug both fans into the female fan plugs attached to the pump I know I have this exact AIO if u do not have a sata to fan header adapter u can also use a molex adapter but that's how it has to operate because the controler is built into the pump

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom