Contact advertising [email protected]

Can anyone recommend a good gaming mouse? My current mouse was a super cheap one (£10)...

E

Emma Rebecca

Can anyone recommend a good gaming mouse? My current mouse was a super cheap one (£10) I got as I wanted extra programmable buttons but because it's so cheap it's incredibly light and isn't weighted well. I'm not massively experienced with gaming mouses as I only started gaming on PC about a year ago so always just had a standard mouse. Price isn't a massive issue but obviously within reason.

O

Oskar Gralak

bloodhand has ones for 20 ish dollars.i have a xenon mouse for 20 dollars

S

Scott Geason

I use a Logitech G900 it has two interchangable buttons on left and right, so you can select left of right handed mode. I think its awesome.

D

Dakotah Price

I have the steel series rival 100 optical mouse. Along with the keyboard to boot. Super good mouse and keyboard from Walmart if you are on a budget!

M

Mohamad Adel

Honestly if ur going for a good mouse just go for a brand like zowie or logitech no specific mouses cause in the end u just choose what u like

P

Preston Thomas

I used a zowie ec2a for about a year and a half. Amazing mouse. I'm just really picky and I couldn't deal with the cord drag. If your looking for a wireless I'd go with q Logitech g700.

D

Diamond Hope Zeiger

I like the Logitech G502 cause you can add weights to it

P

Parker Atkins

Logitech g502 offers you options choose your weight with up to 5 6 gram weights as well as a ergonomic design around where your thumb will rest. Really good mouse available at most local Best Buy’s on display for you to try your hand on see if it’s right for you good luck in mouse hunting.

T

Ty Volpo

Logitech Proteus Spectrum. g502

K

Kayla Jai O'Rourke

I love my Razer mouse. I had the Death Adder Chroma and upgrade to the Death Adder OW Edition.

C

Caleb Darr Potter

I found the DeathAdder Chroma Team Liquid edition for like 40 bucks on Ebay. 10000 DPI is more than enough for me and it's got a really good feel to it.

J

Joshua Hill

Go for something that’s preferably a smooth minimalist design and try to match it with your hand size. I use a Logitech g pro because it’s very small (for my small hands), simple, has 3 easy to press buttons, and while it doesn’t mean much it’s specifically designed for the FPS genre

J

Jacob Katsuragi

Just get a Corsair one, the harpoon is good. It’s like £20/£30 but excellent quality

D

Dennis Van Stiphout

G502 proteus for sure.

C

Cara Dzuricky

G502 club reporting in

M

Michael Bates

Logitech g600 just brought myself a new one after lil one buggered mine, 35 quid on ebay

W

Walter Greenwood

G502

S

Scott Geason

Hey, on the G502, can that thumb pad under the left thumb be swapped to the right side so it can be used left-handed. I use a G900, and it’s ambidextrous, but only has two programmable thumb buttons.

L

Luke Wright

Logitech G502.
Recommended it to my friend and even he's fallen in love with it.

D

Donald Wood

uuuh

i used to own the razer deathadder which is good but ever since buying the Corsair Sabre i can easily say it feels objectively better but performs basically the same, plus cheaper i think
logitech is eh

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom