Contact advertising [email protected]

Can anyone recommend a good gaming headset for PC that comes with a long cable and Mic...

D

Det Lef

Can anyone recommend a good gaming headset for PC that comes with a long cable and Mic adapter to use on my Sound Blaster Z ?

B

Brandon Wassmer

just a headset with a mic and speaker plug?

D

Det Lef

yes sir

B

Brandon Wassmer

Ive got a sound blaster card and tbh i think youre better off with a usb option if im not mistaken, the card is super dope for using an optical cable to a sound system (i went and got a few old speakers and nailed to the wall) which sounded amazing for what it cost me. As far as headsets i have a few, turtle beach has several connectors that may work, corsair is good, hyperx obviously a hot choice etc.

B

Brandon Wassmer

I think hyperx has the best price to performance ratio

D

Det Lef

thanks bro, i got a kick ass system , but running it with a mic to much interference , living room is small with 2 subs

B

Brandon Wassmer

Ah gotcha, have you looked into some noise canceling mics with some good software? Idk your budget but there may be a better option there, i havent personally dived into good output sound honestly

B

Brandon Wassmer

Blue Yeti is a damn good mic that a friend of mine uses to play his music into sometimes, that sound quality is really good even with a pretty loud sound system

D

Det Lef

I look into it, thanks man

B

Brandon Wassmer

No prob man, good luck

C

Cody Kespelher

Good headphones and a decent mic

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom