Contact advertising [email protected]

Came across probably the most cancerous combo for CTF today. I'm surprised I hadn't...

E

Emma Rebecca

Came across probably the most cancerous combo for CTF today. I'm surprised I hadn't considered this before.

Have a Zen and a Lucio. Zen charges up his ult as fast as possible. Then go in together, Zen activates ult, Lucio puts speed song on and grabs the flag, then both speed away from the point. Possibly the most cancerous combo as it's near impossible to stop because it's super hard to kill Lucio and then you can't catch up to them because Lucio's speed song is on. Bypasses Torb's turrets and Sym's turrets on def and even though it's useful to have back up you can successfully carry it out just as a duo so therefore don't need to rely on a competent team you just need two people.

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

I HAD THAT TOO IN MY RANKED CTF, I was like JESUS CHRIST.

G

Gerardo Gutierrez

...Mei

E

Ericka Mcvane

Lucio's speed boost should just be disabled during CTF. He can come in, grab the flag, and you can't catch up to him

J

Jacqueline Dumouchel

Can’t mei just wall off their path?? It won’t kill since zen ult but it will slow them and the zen ult will run out..

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom