Contact advertising [email protected]

Bragging about your GOLD damage does nothing for your teammates and is no excuse or...

• Thread starter Neil 'Hunter' Chester
  • Start date
N

Neil 'Hunter' Chester

Bragging about your GOLD damage does nothing for your teammates and is no excuse or defence to a huge loss. Discuss :/

マテウス ソアレス

ok captain obvious

N

Neil 'Hunter' Chester

Happens all the goddamn time though - why do people think it fixes anything for their team? As if it validates the bad play

N

Nia E'llan

Some people dont know. Serioisly I get annoyed with hearing about damage contribution when I'm quick to steal it from them because theyre not doing their fucking job.

S

Shannon Corbett

A team is only as good as their weakest player. Personal best dont mean shit

K

Kenny Alt

I honestly wish they get rid of the medals

K

Kshitij Raj

Alright then does eliminations or kill participation is a good defense for my Superior skills over those of my scrubs mates.

A

Alysha Chase

The picture doe

F

Francisco Silva

except it is

R

Ryan Brown

If a healer has gold damage, then it's an issue.

N

Neil 'Hunter' Chester

I just think the medals and personal scores should be a players secondary responsibility to winning the match. I try to commend strong play if someone wants to draw attention to it or if i see a strong performance/carry... but when they're only trying to gloat after abandoning a win then I don't see how that's fair on the teammates. I *might allow for an excuse along the lines of 'I have been trying to get X achievement, but simply hitting back with 'wasn't me who lost us the game, I got gold damage' grinds my gears :p

B

Brent Hazelton

Medals don't mean shit. I want the W.

J

Jacqui Lamont

It's true

A

Amund Hovde

The person has gold dmg most do something right

M

Mohamed Amine Benyoussef

Well I have a consistent argument for that . If you have gold damage and no eliminations , it means you're just helping healers charge their ult. Bragging about having gold damage is just stupid

D

Drew C. Steward

Gold medals don’t mean squat in a team-based game. This ain’t CoD!!!

A

Andrew Ryan

Tru I usually just tell my team they are as disappointing to me as I am to my father and leave chat.

S

Steven Hendrickson

Most DPS = Better DPS than teammates. They most certainly helped more. Excuse for a loss is teamwork, but you gotta give props where it's due

D

David Schwartz

Gold dmg only counts if you also have gold objective time lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom