Contact advertising [email protected]

Blizzard keeps nerfing moves people hate fighting against. Bastion Shield got removed...

• Thread starter Andrew Jessen-Tyler
  • Start date
A

Andrew Jessen-Tyler

Blizzard keeps nerfing moves people hate fighting against.

Bastion Shield got removed due to people being unable to properly flank around him in beta.

Roadhog's hook did have some jank stuff, but now Roadhog can't land hooks through windows or tight corners(because enemies just disconnect).

Mercy rez keeps getting nerfed as well, and now rez is almost useless. I expect next patch for it to be removed entirely.

So uh, when's scatter arrow getting nerfed? That's another move everyone fighting against it hates.

A

Andrew Jessen-Tyler

Jayde Sletta

E

Elliott Sanderson

I mean, not to brag or anything, but I've landed quite a few sick hooks through windows and through tight gaps :')

T

Taylor Jarrells

I think Hanzo is getting a rework.

H

Heru Zink

Never will that shit get nerfed because it's a necessary part of his kit as it helps him counter what he's the weakest against, tanks.

M

Mario Flores

Jeff is a Hanzo main, sooo never

M

Matt Bubp

Scatter Arrow doesn't need nerfed. Not even on the horizon.

M

Matt Bubp

He's a sniper, an instakill every so often is part of the gig

J

Javaad Ijaz

They’ve already discussed that they’re looking at ways to make Hanzo deal more consistent damage without using his scatter as a crutch. They’re probably already internally testing a rework tbh.

L

Lucas Radford

Squishy hero without a whole bunch of movement and limited utility... Yeah, he's keeping that arrow.

Think he's getting a rework, probably multiple utility arrows, which is great, and i'd be happy to lose the scatter to gain a whole bunch of utility.

S

Seif Alsahlani

Scatter is on 8seconds. Its as op as roadhogs hook, mby even worse.

R

Renzo Dekimpe

They are changing it, they said a while ago that Hanzo will be the next rework because their vision about Hanzo did not include shooting at someone's feet

E

Eric Carman

Okay so hypothetically they remove Hanzo's scatter arrow. What do they replace it with?

A

Ashlyn Wong

It will never get nerfed because Jeff is a nipple lover.

N

Noah Wise

Bastion shield got removed not because people can’t flank lmao. You can flank him but can’t shoot through walls. And that’s all he was viable for, sticking up to a wall in corners. Not at all balanced. Mercy Rez was honestly needed. Being able to reverse a team fight because an easy character fixes it was OP as shit. They did hit it a bit to harsh maybe, but mercy one tricks were genuinely an enormous issue

K

Kurodo Theo

Instead of scatter arrows why not heat seeking arrows that due a lot less damage like 100. (4 arrows 25 damage each) and a 6 sec cooldown

B

Ben Richards

Protect hanzo

E

Eric Carman

He has to have some kind of counter flank. He's already weak to being dove on for the most part.

J

Jeff Kaplan

Ok so lets make a deal, we all will fight against the blizzard and they will shut the servers

N

Noah Bailey

They only nerfed things that were unbalanced.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom