Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Best way to find a server to build up on Official PvP? Played official before but...

D

Dimitri Lombarts

Best way to find a server to build up on Official PvP?

Played official before but couldnt be on alot...
so went to Dedicated for a half year.

Now wanna try official again, i have no problems with being raided or attacked but because i'm solo for the moment wanna build up decently to be sure i can counter at any attacks.

Dumb reactions dont get any attention :)

D

Don Sears

I recommend building off grid or in areas that have little to no resources to prevent people from finding your base. I've been solo for over 6 months!

G

Gregory Welling

This will be my forth time building up solo afyer being wiped. Think i finally found a spot on the center though that no one will ever find =p

E

Ethan Edward Kelley

Wait for cluster server legacy are hard to do

C

Centree Meyer

Don't close a door on what you can't defend.
Don't take Dinos you can't defend.
Get a good tribe.

M

Michael Jacobsen

Legacy Servers will be recruiting to keep their numbers up as soon as the new clusters drop.

M

Mike Terry

I just got on after being off for a while my whole tribe got completely wiped so it was back to just me and square one so I went with the raft tactic to start, built up a raft got the essentials n some xplants up even managed to quick tame a beaver just built a fabricator today gonna have turrents tomorrow all while looking/ scouting for a new land base area to build

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom