Contact advertising [email protected]

Best healer duo atm?

L

Lucy Maria Pye

Best healer duo atm?

J

John Calderon

Good poll! Let’s see what everyone thinks.

T

Taylor Neil Waddell

Anything that doesn't include lucio/zen is flat out wrong, you're screwed without beat drop/transcendence

B

Brett Thielemier

It depends on your comp

L

Lucy-Ella Richer

Our team just got fucked by and amazing Zen, Ana combo it was crazy! The Ana was probably the one who gold damage to be completely honest

M

Mike Allan

It really depends on your team and map. I think Lucio Moira Zen is better on KOTH but still the mercy res is a great pick even if you can bring one person back in the middle of a fight. Ana is kind of weak with the power of barriers & dive unfortunately zen suffers the same. If we have heroes with self healing (like a roadhog &S76) it's OK to run Moira/Zen, Lucio/Zen on whatever.

B

Brandon Urrutia

Widow + Hanzo

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Moira and Lucio/Zenyetta has been seen in so many Grandmaster games lately honestly.

R

Ryan Whitted

I've honestly been tired of Mercy and Moira as most common healing combo pretty much ever since Moira came out. There are no true defensive ultimates and it's too easy for everyone to get fucked

T

Timothy Vega

Moira and luc

P

Phelix Gendreau

I like the old Ana+Lucio combo but I'm going to go with the Moira+Lucio just because it's better now a days.

M

Mohammed Al-Najjar

I think road is the best healer 300 every shot

R

Ryan London

Ana mercy. If the team plays together, thats good constant healer.

Đ

Đào Đức Huy

zen + lucio or moira + lucio for days lul

G

Genji Shimada

Where is mercy + genji?

M

Mindaugas Bernotas

No healer combo wont beat bio nade+heal orb and piss from left click...

R

Rafael Paul Occeña

I still support mercy zen or mercy moira.

M

Mihnea Gogu

the amount of people who think mercy is good is absurdly high and makes me wanna cry

A

Arun Kumar

I don't think mercy moira is that good Cuz specially they cant counter an ulting genji or ulting soldier unlike Lucio and zen as an off healer, also a good ana can shutdown a lot of things

A

Arun Kumar

Also, It depends upon whether you attacking or defending and which map is it, and i can't believe only 5 votes for Ana + Lucio

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom