Contact advertising [email protected]

Be Rich of Die Trying , Enjoying the #PCMasterRace , You Pay More You Fun Factor...

I

Ihab Issa

Be Rich of Die Trying , Enjoying the #PCMasterRace , You Pay More You Fun Factor Increases. Happy Gaming

Gaming At

4K HDR 60ps with a Compatible 4K HDR TV ( Sony X930E 55" - HDR Peak Brightness Above 1000nits , 0.05 nits of Blacks with Efficient Local Dimming , and Wide Color Gamut - More than 80% Coverage Rec 2020 and DCI P3)

Or

1440p 120hz for PUBG , Online MP ( For Better Reflexes and Responses)

I am not into Consoles 30FPS Peasantry , but I do enjoy Sony Exclusives ( Sony Entertainment Nail in Graphics and StoryLine)

Enjoy !

S

Steve Erasmus

Ive got the exact same login screen

R

Ritik Sharma

specs ?

J

Jason Harris

Got a near identical setup. 55" X930E, 34 inch Acer X34(may sell and replace this in the future with that one Upcoming HDR VA Ultrawide w/1000 nits peak brightness and local dimming and such).

Running it I've got an
8700k @4.7 Ghz or so
16 GB DDR4 @3000mhz
128 GB SSD(boot drive)
2TB SSHD
1TB HDD
8TB External HDD
And a 1080 Ti

I'd post pics but I'm in a temporary living situation thats rather awkward so its a bit too messy for that atm. Basically the same thing except my figures are on a shelf to my left, my controllers are in a drawer, my PC is on the floor to my left, and my X34 is on the right(held by a desk mount). That and my chair is a la-z-boy desk chair from staples.

S

Sohrab Popal

I see a ps4 with xbox one controllers lmao nice setup tho

A

Alex Elward

all that for a 60hz trash TV. what is this.

A

Adam Cromer

Why not run the Sony panel at 1920x1080 @ 120hz. Lowers response time of the panel by a ton and utilizes the natural 120hz of the panel. I do it on mine.

A

Adam Cromer

I’ve got the 65” 2017 model but after calibration it’s one of the best damn sets for big screen HDR gaming or even for 120hz gaming in its size. Shits come a long way.

I

Ihab Issa

Adam Cromer I running it on 1440p 120hz instead of 1080p 120hz , the X1 Extreme chip on the Sony X930E is awesome

V

Vegard S. Slinning

k

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom