Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Badash Server YO IF YOUR TIRED OF BOUNCING SERVERS THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE. NO ADMIN...

• Thread starter Christopher Crews
  • Start date
C

Christopher Crews

Badash Server
YO IF YOUR TIRED OF BOUNCING SERVERS THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE. NO ADMIN ABUSE AS WE ARE VICTIMS OF IT AS MANY PEOPLE ARE. IVE BEEN THRU TO MANY SERVERS AND MOST I HAVE EXPERIENCED DECIDED TO WIPE ME FOR NO REASON. NOT HERE UNLESS WE HAVE GOOD CAUSE AND I MEAN GOOD CAUSE.
PS. ALPHA OPEN THE TAKING. VERY FRESH SERVER ONLY 2 DAYS OLD.

Fresh ragnarok map Pvpve

GT: Badash Server

Facebook same as Gt.

Weekend purge Server

Orp goes off on friday night 9 pm mountain time and goes back on sunday at 8 pm mountain time.

Rules:

1. Absolutely no trolls.

2.No killing passive tames If not necessary.

3.No foundation wiping or even threatening to wipe.

4. No more than 2 locations can be claimed per tribe.

5.No blocking of artifact caves or loot crates.

6.no bullies.

7. Throughout the week PVP is encouraged but absolutely no raiding.

8. If you are caught purposely draining bullets from defenses you will get a verbal warning and then next offense will be determined as the admin sees fit.

9. No taming brontos or doedic with isane melee.

Rules can and will be added as needed. Joining the server gives consent that you will follow all rules. Suggestions for server setting and rules are encouraged.

Xp-6x

Tame-10x

Hatch-30x

Mature-10x

Dino and player weight-10x

Starter pack

Perfect tame flyer

Hatchet

Pick

Pike

C

Christopher Crews

Ashland Rae Carr

D

Dusty Crow

There's always a reason for wiping people :0 but regardless I wish you luck in the server biz

C

Christopher Crews

Thanx Dusty Crow but there are to many reasons and really stupid ones. I cant stand servers where the admin is so kool with there alpha tribe.

C

Christopher Crews

I get helping and helping the community but giving information about the enemy like playing sides really sucks.

D

Dusty Crow

I'm on my own side in these kinda affairs :0 I enjoy leaking info on both sides to watch them all crumble mwahaha. The greatest army learns from their weaknesses

C

Christopher Crews

No mam a fair fight is what i like. Its no fun giving out advantages to a great battle that was one because the admin was talking.

C

Christopher Crews

No man not mam

D

Dusty Crow

Tbh we don't even do raids on my server, just back in the day i was in a runescape clan and I'd join the rival clans chat to gather info then give out info lol just so both sides knew what to expect

C

Christopher Crews

You pve server host

D

Dusty Crow

To a point, its a PvP server without raiding or killing. We enjoy PvP events plus I like messing with people lol

C

Christopher Crews

Kool kool well as you wished me gl. Gl 2 u

D

Dusty Crow

Thankies ^.^ been at it a lil over a year now. Free bumps to your advertising yay

C

Christopher Crews

Thanx

D

Dylan Avery

Any avents

C

Christopher Crews

Yes

C

Christopher Crews

Lots every weekend and throughout the week 2.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom