Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Back to back game announcements today, including this one, Physical Contact: SPEED!

C

Carlos Silva

Back to back game announcements today, including this one, Physical Contact: SPEED!

N

Nathan Robb

iPad games for such an amazing console makes me sad

R

Ricky Anthony Robinson

Yeah I want real game announcements none of these tablet looking puzzle games that you see old folks playing on Windows 98 PCs

N

Nathan Robb

I mean, still. Thanks, op for letting us know what's in the eShop as I greatly prefer this format and half of my news is in Japanese anyway as I haven't gotten around to making another account to change it

M

Matthew Cherney

this is like bottom of the barrel shit. wow nintendo. c'mon step up your game.

R

Ricky Anthony Robinson

The indie platform games and puzzle games are cool I just already have a table and phone that can play these . I mean my nvidia sheild tv box gets better games than the switch and it has the same exact nvidia chip in it. Tomb raider , dues ex, resident evil plus more, are already on there so the switch can definitely run these games.

R

Ricky Anthony Robinson

Not to mention on my android phone and tablet gets these types of games are free

A

Alan Gawczynski

Seeing shovelware like this is disappointing... The switch is turning out to be a mobile WiiWare system.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom