Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Aye so I'm looking for a tribe I don't care what map I don't really care too much...

C

Cody Shaw

Aye so I'm looking for a tribe I don't care what map I don't really care too much about experience either. I was a legacy player since basically day one I've done everything except ascension steps on official I just really want a group of decent people to play with.

Official pvp preferred

K

Kieran Dartnall

Me and a couple day one players are on a unofficial pc server also all were legacy players

B

Brandon Alcocer Seoane

Pvp/PvE?

C

Craig Hewlett

I'm running a dedicated server on ragnarok and looking for players who just want pvp action l with the amount of dedicated servers out there struggling to get players to join I thought I would do something different I'm going to go full pvp on my server so when people start they will get a complete metal base pack including 100 of each building materials vaults turrets bullets and guns and armour to get you started. All stats are boosted but not stupid and difficulty is turned up and there's no rules. Yes no rules if you like the pvp of this game then my server is for you. Pm if your interested.

C

Cory Rohde

David Vanbrunt

M

Max Mathison

Yall mind if i hit they yeet too

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom