Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Ark nitrado cluster server is up and we need players!!!! Ragnorrok and scorched earth...

D

Dan Thompson

Ark nitrado cluster server is up and we need players!!!! Ragnorrok and scorched earth cluster. No rules pvp. Admins do NOT pvp and if you kill one or raid one, you will NOT be retaliated against and get to keep what you find. Unlim weight. Slight Stan boost. Tames dino speed is x 5. 25 times gather, boosted taming, very boosted mating. NO LIMIT ON PLATFORMS!!!!!! want a war quets? Then build one!!! Turrets and plant x ARE allowed on platforms and boats. Want more action? Level 300 dino will be found wild, max player level is 211, and dino will spawn 3 times more than normal. War and build to your hearts pleasure. Go to the filter and select pc unofficial. Then search for federal annex 24/7. No password needed just join!!!! Don't forget to favorite.

E

Eddie Kelly

Yo I joined yesterday super fun server tribe name eviction notice. But did the server go down can't find it on my list anymore?

E

Eddie Kelly

Never mind It popped up again

D

Dan Thompson

I restarted it to better support the health of the server

D

Dan Thompson

Thanks for joining though!!! Get your friends in!!

E

Eddie Kelly

Dan Thompson why is it that it says no rules PvP admins will not PvP and we raided the whole server yesterday I get on and I'm in a cage and then I get kicked from the server? Thought there were no rules 24/7pvp?

D

Dan Thompson

I had some reports, so I did some digging. I've seen most of these players play for two years on ark. So when I hear the turrets weren't damaged, and magically an enclosed generator stops working with no damage to the walls, well, you cheated sir. I have this nifty ability to force myself into your tribe. And your tribe log was pretty damning. You are banned for life. Cheating is not pvp

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom