Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Are Windwaker, OoT and TP going to be released on switch? Also any good RPGs coming?...

D

Damon Hardiman

Are Windwaker, OoT and TP going to be released on switch? Also any good RPGs coming? Let's discuss!

E

Evan Marks

Battlechasers looks really good!
Also Rime has a very Zelda esque vibe?

A

Adam Thielen

No, no, no (as we currently know)and there are some good RPGs coming!
1. Battle chasers Nightwar (~aug 2017)
2. Elder Scrolls (fall 2017)
3. Stardew Valley ?
4. Disgaea 5 (out now)
5. I am setsuna (out now)
6. Lost sphere ?
7. SMT aka Shin Magana Tensi (2018)

Are a couple that come to mind for more traditional type RPGs. There always RPGs with light elements like fire emblem heroes and the such

S

Spencer Miller

Ocarina of time will most likely be a virtual console title. The other two could also if GameCube virtual console is going to be a thing. I doubt the remasters will be ported over.

N

Nathan Robb

I've heard of a skyward sword port coming

C

Craig Whitney

No I don't think so, wouldn't make sense for Nintendo as they released HD versions of two of those already on Wii u and they were fantastic! Also I feel without the gamepad features WW and TP would actually be the inferior versions of the game and Nintendo won't want people scoring the games lower then the Wii u versions. This is why I think they took gamepad features away for the Wii u version of BOTW. Not for parity between the two versions but because the Wii u version would have been the superior version and Nintendo could not allow that to happen

J

Jerry Cruz

I'd like an HD remake of Ocarina of Time

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Lost Sphear has been announced by Square Enix. Also Fire Emblem is getting two new titles for the Switch and DQ 11 is confirmed for a Japan release (no news on any other region though - good news is that Switch is region free though).

D

Damon Hardiman

I'm not even bothered about HD remakes, just release them on the eshop like PlayStation do with their classics!

C

Charlie James Field

why not... what harm would it do to release them as VC games

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom