Contact advertising [email protected]

Apparently you can get banned for winning auctions now .. Shaking in ma boots... BTW...

J

Jord Honan

Apparently you can get banned for winning auctions now .. Shaking in ma boots...
BTW your drift tune was shit

D

Dray Otf

Wow all beacuse you beat him in a auction??

J

Jord Honan

I bought out an rx7 that was something to do with a club trade or some shit thats he was waffling down the mic then messaged me that

D

Dray Otf

Wow

J

Jord Honan

Ano

J

Jimmy Kessler

Must be a kid acting tough

J

Jord Honan

He invited me to a party and was like I don't care I've 40 plus anyway lol ... Then invited me to join his session so I got in the car I he was talking about drifted round him a few times and left he must have been raging

L

Lewis Meldrum

"You messed with a drift club" fuck off

O

Olly Lucas

What a silly cunt hahaha. Some of these pricks take this way too seriously. Dont mess with the drift cubs mate

M

Martyn Wood

Just ask how his mum is

R

Richard Lopez

Shit bro!! You better hide, the FBI is gonna show up any minute

C

Coby Pennington

How you change your background color to white?

K

Kody Kempson

If they spam the report you can actually get banned for a bit lol. Humans don't look over reports, a machine checks them then bans accordingly. I got one more strike til I'm perma banned

J

Jord Honan

Report for what he messaged me I've not messaged him if they review his report it will have nothing to ban me on because I've not even been on his account he's the one on mine

J

Jord Honan

I bet he's sat reading these comments like nah I'm not even commenting on that fk it

T

Terry Rhodes

Just another loser lol

O

Oliver Flynn

the problem with forza: taking an arcade racing game seriously

H

HoldenDreama Salas

Watch out his drift club is the baddest its a damn game

M

Mitchell Boyd

Report his msgs lol