Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Anyone wanna group for comp? Trying to help my boyfriend climb out of high bronze but...

• Thread starter Maria Cunningham
  • Start date
M

Maria Cunningham

Anyone wanna group for comp? Trying to help my boyfriend climb out of high bronze but this season as literally sucked balls. Its been win one, lose one the entire time. Both of us are pretty much flex players at this point but if given the chance he mains Roadhog, Junkrat and Zenny, and I main Dva, Mercy and 76. Sr 1400-2400.

J

Jake Williams

My sr dropped to low bronze.. I main tank but can flex

B

Behzad Shirzad

Sometimes I wonder how bronze is. The only time i see bronze games is memes and i feel like bronze should be easy to get out of. Why not one trick out of bronze then flex later? Or is it too painful to lose and not switch that's how I feel

S

Sara Wallis

Giraffalator#1171! I'm on now.

A

Angie Willard

My hubby and I play but we have also been discouraged by comp the past two seasons....I'm mostly playing QP and he's gone to another game. :(

F

Frkn Green

EU server?

S

Shane Lafreniere

I can help, i play like a platinum but couldnt carry on placements so im a silver, need to get out

A

Austin FunkMaster Duch

Ill play im2005 sr i main Zen and winston also can fill roles if needed

S

Shane Lafreniere

I main junk and sym but i can flex pretty much all besides zarya and a couple dps

S

Shane Lafreniere

Im a mean bastion

J

James Pierce

Wait.. what does flex mean?? o_O

S

Shane Lafreniere

Youre flexible with every one

J

James Pierce

Thats what i thought. I wasnt sure. Ty

S

Shivam Pathania

i m in plat , so can't ;-; , but i climbed all from my first season - season 4 , from bronze to silver , then in season 5 to gold and current season plat , biggest thing i noticed is that i win more games if i play alone , so Maybe you should let him play alone and flex as much as possible while perfecting the role of that hero in competitive and learning counters

S

Shane Lafreniere

You get so many idiots in bronze and silv its hard

A

Alex Varga Toth

i can later tonight, im almost back at gold

Speed_Humps#1640

A

Alex Varga Toth

btw mercy main here or i can flex anything else too

A

Albert Serrano

I'm always down to help if you guys catch me online. SirAlNoble#1710, currently at around 2150ish

M

Maria Cunningham

Thanks for all the adds and helpful advice guys ❤

S

Shane Lafreniere

Mine name is Gamechanger idk what my ID is yet until i get home

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom