Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Anyone know of player dedicated servers with boosts? Looking for pvpve.

P

Paul Stuart

Anyone know of player dedicated servers with boosts? Looking for pvpve.

C

Craig Hewlett

I'm running a server called ARK_OF_DEAN it's on prim + the centre till ragnarok drops. It's all boosted but not stupid and difficulty has been increased. Not many players on there at the min. If you fancy giving it a go the psn is ARK_OF_DEAN add this to join. Im the only admin and no commands used I want to enjoy the game too. It's pvp but no rules at the min so have some fun.

P

Paul Stuart

Me and my tribemate want things boosted. To have fun before we grind on ragnarok lol. Tame. Breed. Build. Thats what we're all about

J

Josh Johnson

How many of you on server so far?

P

Paul Stuart

Havent hopped on yet bud

C

Craig Hewlett

Hi the server is boosted in taming and breeding and it works well. Not stupid hours like official. There's prob 10-15 definite players and I'm only going to a max of 25-30. I'm the only admin. But at the min we're waiting for the update for dedicated servers because there all over the shop at the min. Settings won't save or some people can't join.

J

Josh Johnson

Me and my two mates looking for a active server, last one shot down yesterday as kept crashing and having to re do settings.

Want slightly boosted, mainly in breeding and want a pvp server but no complete wipes of possible

C

Craig Hewlett

Well mines being a bit crazy some times but I won't be wiping until ragna. Mines boosted but difficulty is turned up so it Evans out taming isx10. So no need for narcotics. It's on prim + but going back to normal when ragna drops.

T

Taylor McDowell

Add hraesvelagon

C

Chase Ryan Robinson

Search Ark 24/7 Goodfellas dedicated server on Facebook

Offline raid protection
1 PvE tribe
1 week grace period
Center map
No passive tame killing
No complete PvP wipes, you take what you want and leave