Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone have a PVP (friendly) server that’s med boosted that me and my buddy could join?

V

Viet Ta

Anyone have a PVP (friendly) server that’s med boosted that me and my buddy could join?

S

Sasha Ellison

Nitrado Server 32 slots PvP on the map: Ragnarok and 24/7! Always PvP with only one rule don't kill new spawns! All else goes. So come join build and have fun . Some Stats are Harvest- 7.5, Taming- 15. Difficulty is up so you can get really nice high level Dino's. Only two Admins just help things run smoothly and do dino wipes. So join and try it out!
Server name: ArkX boosted Server 24/7
To join go to session filter type unofficial PC
-Need anything just message me.

R

Rachel Elizabeth

A UNIQUE PVP SERVER WITH A LOVELY COMMUNITY & EVENTS

⚔ARK - POiSE PVP / NO Rules! RAG/CENTER⚔

We now offer a CENTER map that is clustered with our main RAGNAROK map!

If you're sick of overboosted servers with admins that don't give a DAMN about their people; then join us at POiSE PVP 24/7 because you won't be disappointed!

-NO RULES
❗-NO ADMIN INTERFERANCE
-BOOSTED DROPS
❌-8.5x XP, HARVESTING, MATURING
-10x BREEDING, MATING, HATCHING
-12x TAMING
-FUN EVENTS FOR EVERYONE (SHOP, ARENAS, NEW MAZE, RAIDABLE BASES PUT UP BY ADMINS WITH AMAZING LOOT, CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAYS)
-OFFLINE RAIDING ALLOWED (NO RAIDING TRIBES WITH LITTLE TO NO DEFENSE)
- IF YOURE A SINGLE PLAYER AND ARE WORRIED YOULL GET WIPED WHILE BUILDING, please message myself or BLaZE (MOB ICRaSH) personally. (Single players or tribes of two only)

Were very open to new ideas for people that are apart of our fun server!!
It definitely won't hurt to give it a try! If you have ANY questions just send me a personal message or ask in the comments.. ☺☺
I look forward to hearing from you all!

Add earthlingRach for an invite OR server name under 'unofficial pc sessions' is 'POiSE PVP 24/7 x10 - NO rules! BOOSTED Drops'

ADMIN GAMERTAGS
Earthlingrach
MOB ICRaSH

A

Andrew Aderhold

Full PvP
RAGNAROK
Mon-F Lowered Structure damage
Official Stats with a few adjustments

Welcome to "AREOVA SERVER" we are a Full PvP server (Nitrado) with simple rules. Follow our rules and everyone will enjoy the server. Events are hosted every weekend (Event Tonight). We have a Admin Shop where you can buy dinos. The currency is BushBerry Seeds which can be obtained by trading a Admin Black Pearls 25 BBS:50 BP or selected dino trophies.
As Admin/Host i will be playing as a normal tribe and taking care of Admin stuff on the side. My tribe will be the same as everyone else's. With that being said anyone is allowed to raid us. But keep in mind im not going to have any OP items you might find on other servers. I not a fan of Admin Abuse whether it does or does not help me, So that isnt going to be a problem on this server.

Rates:
XP:3
Taming:4
Harvest:2.5
Egg Laying Interval:0.25
Mating Interval:0.5
Egg Hatch:15
Maturing Speed:15 (x30 til midnight EST)

Player Stats:
Health:1
Stamina:1 (Player/DinoStamConsumption:0.5)
Oxygen:2.5
Food:1
Water:1
Weight:2.5
Damage:1
Speed:1
Fortitude:2

Server Rules:

"NO" structures in artifact caves
"NO" blocking any entrances to artifact caves
"NO" blocking major resource spawns
No trolling

Raid Rules:

No Foundation wiping
AVOID killing passives
Get in take the stuff and leave
Destroy your FOBs after raid if finished (treated as abandoned structure)

Base Building Rules:

Dont take up more land than you need.
No building in artifact caves
1 base per tribe

STARTER PACK: Lvl 45 Argy, 1 Lvl 150 beaver per tribe

SERVER NAME: "AREOVA SERVER"
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Matthew Casto

ViroidsValhalla. RAG. Moderately Boosted. Faction Warfare. Literally just fresh wiped less than 2 hours ago.

H

Haim Azulay

Kings Ark Online|PVPVE|70Slots|

L

Lazer Turner

The 100

J

Jesus Sanchez

LONGTERM PvP Nitrado Cluster
Includes: Ragnarok/Island/Abberation(*Dec12)

-X5 Rates(Harvest, Taming, etc)
-X20 Maturation
-Boosted Player/Dino Stats
-Starter Kits Available
-Community Center(Workshop, Tavern, Dining Hall)
-Weekly Community Events!!
-Admins play and grind like everyone else(*except while hosting Community events)

All are welcome!

To join:
Select PC Hosted Unofficial filter(under menu), Search:
Jurassic Ark (Doc)

Starter Kits are available in Viking Bay 2

C

Curry John

Twistedhaunt

T

Tim Avery

Pvp ragnarok on nitrado!

We have a sizeable community area with forges, chem benches, fabricators, smithys and even a public fishing hole!

We have a dino chess board, a gladiator arena, an fps arena, an equus jousting ring, and a race track. We will also have dodoball and boat building/battle events.

We have a store for tames and mc bps. The accepted currency is berry bush seeds that are awarded after events.

The CC, fishing hole, and event areas are pve only outside of the events themselves. We also have a rule against passive killing.

We also have a friendly and growing player base! Join today!

5x xp
10x gather
10x taming
15x maturation

Personal starter: 150 griffin
Tribe starter: indy forge

A

Alec Guyer

Deathangel159 PvP Ragnarok/Scorched Earth Server

Hello and thank you for taking the time to check out our community. Do you want to have the best ARK experience? If so you came to the right place. This a new slightly boosted server so everything will be fresh. I will host a bunch of different events and quests and whatnot so you can win mighty rewards. This is essentially a PvP server but I want to build a great community with no trolls i don't tolerate them. We are here to have the best time possible. I will also do events based on Norse Mythology. Come check it out and feel free to ask any questions. WEEKLY EVENTS WITH PRIZES!!

To join search deathangel159 in “Join Ark” after switching to unofficial pc servers. No password during open recruitment; Join discord to obtain password after.

Server rules:

We encourage a healthy PvP environment with raids, fights, and clan wars but we expect everyone to act like mature adults.

Call out your raids or wars on Discord or Facebook, the victim has 6 hours to acknowledge it. After the 6 hours is up the attacker has up to 72 hours to attack.

NO TROLLING!!

No dino wiping: We get that killing dinos is part of the game but there is no need to kill everything, but there are no rules against it. So protect your dinos.

No main base wiping: The overall base structure should be recognizable, when it comes to crafting station try to keep them intact for easier recovery.

Don’t be toxic we all know trash talking is a part of PvP but there is a point when it goes to far.

Our rules are to be followed by everyone including admins. They are also subject to change but you will know when they do because we will take your input into consideration.

Here is our strike system:

Strike one: the wiping rules do not apply to your tribe for a month.

Strike two: Admin wipe your Dino’s.

Strike three: Admin wipes all your Dino’s and structures, admin disbands your tribe.

Ban will be given to individuals who go past strike three.

Server Settings:

In this server Dino’s have the power they are suppose to. Also building up your defense is just as important as your offence. Subject to change to help the community we are open to suggestions.

· 20 slots (For Now)

· Difficulty 1

· XP x3

· Harvest x2.5

· Taming x8

· Hatching x15

· Maturation x10

· Turret Damage x1.2

· Cave fliers allowed

· Cave damage on

For full server details, how to join discord link, check

No payment required to play but is humbly accepted.

E

Ed Hunter

MASSMurdr25 island pvp. nitrado non password protected boosted low pop. Store & event centres in progress. Just got a new active admin. Stats are being tweaked as we go. Looking to build a community with community based players. We also intend on keeping the pvp aspect alive, ppl can build up before getting raided. Prefer online raids.

A

Andrew Taggart

Come join GetArked

T

Tyler Hicks

D

Dave PC Porter

Plyingcoyote714 map is SE right now. Facebook page has all the information

T

Tamara Manson

M

Mya Suryan

RECRUITING FOR XBOX OFFICIAL PVP RAGNAROK (NEW SERVERS)

We are well built up and have alliances from mega alpha tribes in our server. We are different and unique then most tribes for more info check out our website lasvegaswolvestribe.com. If you are looking for a mature and serious tribe then fill out the recruitment application on the website. We are stronger together.

Z

Zachary Chichester

Me and few buddies decided to open our sever no admin abuse.

Join Sanefish9238086
That's also the gamer tag so you can join that way.

Server is slightly boosted
Taming 10x
Maturity 10x
Passive tame kills frowned upon
Complete wipes are frowned upon but harvesting is boosted so don't cry about it.
Boosted player weight
Starter packs are
Argy, 1 land mount just ask, small metal base, and some armor and metal

M

Mizuel Alfaro

[US CLUSTER] The Island & Scorched Earth Lost Arks

w/ Custom Griffin Spawns on Island, Custom Supply Crates, Engrams Re-balanced, and Player Stats Increased

Are you looking for a server that isn't too difficult to grind yet not too easy? If so, look no more. Come join our server! Our goal is to create a strong Ark community across our servers. We welcome players of all ages to come join and play Ark with us! Starter kits are available upon request!

This is a PvP Server so expect raiding. However, we expect a fair and respectful environment. No cheating will be tolerated or exploits. Also, no whining if you get raided. Remember its a PvP Server.

We will have a community room for all players to enjoy. In the community room we will have structures for you to use such as: a grill, industrial forge, grinder, and industrial cooker. Also a news board for all the events.

Now to the Nitty Gritty:

****New Recruits get 1.5k metal ingots once they reach Lvl 60! So invite as many people as you can!!!!****

Maps: The Island & Scorched Earth. We like the OG maps

Rules:

No building in caves.
No blocking resources (Metal and Obsidian)
No offline raiding
Try not to kill passives
Raid and leave
DON'T WIPE TRIBES
Rates:

5x XP, Taming
10x Gathering
50x Maturing, 100x Hatch Speed
Admin Logging Enabled
Boosted Supply Drops and Fish Loot x5
Player per level weight, and speed increased
DOUBLE XP AND TAMING EVERY WEEKEND

How to Join:

Search in "unofficial PC sessions": 'Lost Ark' then this server should come up... "[Cluster] Lost Ark (Custom Drops and Griffin Spawns) "

Discord:

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom