Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Anyone from the 420 smokers surver don't trust admins my tribe was getting to big for...

T

Ty Gough

Anyone from the 420 smokers surver don't trust admins my tribe was getting to big for them an strong so they kill ur dinos then of u say anything they ban you from the server

R

Ross Mundell

scum of an admin want a no admin server with admin logging on and 7 maps to choose from? search 25xpvp tekdrops and moddrops

T

Tony Burb

We welcome anyone. Get as large as you want. Also we have no admins. All player run the server lol

420 friendly

Interested in a prim+ roleplay server? We are interested in you.. We are currently trying to grow our population on our server, we have rag map and only need people like you to fill them. All info you will need about this server is on our page in the link below. Make sure to check out the pinned post before attempting to join. Hope to see you soon.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Msg me or the page for details

PS mention my name when you msg the page.
Small starter packs are available once you've started a build

M

Marcus Mårtensson

That means I run Spartacus.

A

Ashley Garcia

R u talking about that ganja server? With savage?

M

Michael Lowry

PURGATORY is a Nitrado unofficial pc hosted ps4 server thats looking for more players and tribes to join our server lots of friendly players and plenty of space to build on all maps

Server stats
Taming x7
Hatching x10
Maturing x2
Gathering x5
Weight x15
Element in drops
Can craft element in tek rep
Resource respawn increased
Drop quality increased
Ability to lock smitties etc..
Wild dino lvl cap 300
Wild wyvern egg cap 380
(NO) starter pack
Pve island
PvP ragnarock
PvP scorched
PvP center
Aberration (coming soon)
Pve prime plus rag
We're also clustered with
Jacksworld, Underworld, and uonlyliveonce

Join our Facebook reads pinned post and introduce your self

M

Marcus Mårtensson

Find it amusing so many ppl so hellbent sure on abberation will drop in a few. I for one think we'll get a twitter the 11th or 12th december saying sorry an bla bla but DELAYED!!

N

Nick Coplo

A

Alex Luedecking

N

Nick Coplo

R

Ryan Garry

Drop me a message if your. Interested

W

Will Workin'It Tessina

Lol... xD bruuuh this man was simply stating his situation and y'all come in on some vultcher ass shit like "yo sorry, hit my place up! " xD if only alchohol and weed worked like that.. "yo guys my friends just kicked me out for drinking to much.." YO WE GOT YOU MAN COME TO MY PLACE!!" X35 xD yoooo... daily litt..

P

Paul Ogin

Why the fuck is everyone blowing this guy up with private servers?? You guys are animals

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom