Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone else heal in comp because they don't trust anyone else to do it as well as you?...

R

Rose Rend

Anyone else heal in comp because they don't trust anyone else to do it as well as you?

Every time I don't heal it seems we lose and the healer(s) clearly did not do a good job.

D

Davey Anthony

1000 hours on Reinhardt, and I hate to have someone else playing him because I know what I'm doing. I team kill like twice a match lol.

N

Nero Zarachanis

Or you're way better at healing than the role you choose :p

F

Francisco Plascencia

I main floaty Robo Buddha

J

Jiří Müller

I prefer the other pictures from this series ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

L

Lucas Turner

Same when ever I play comp and I'm healer tend to win take a break of healer losses wtf

L

Leanne Ricks

Same

G

Graham Scholes

For me i can play healer but im not the best . but when no one is being the healer and ppl are asking for one should i stay at my main or be a half decent healer?

C

Chris Hayward

Took me a long time to get over my fear of not playing Lucio.

F

Felix Maier

Actually that´s why I started playing healer. I really forgot how good I am if it comes to kill the shit out of other teams till I got my 2nd profile at level 1100 on my main profile.

T

Thomas Tucker

I enjoy playing healer when the team and comp is competent. Healing 4 DPS and a useless Hanzo makes me hate it.

A

Alanah Allen-Croswell

I cannot agree more, I was playing dps and our healers weren't doing good so I asked them to switch so I could

S

Sam Bull

Most of the time in quick play, the is no healer

L

Lauren Galbraith

If I feel the other healers aren’t doing enough/anything, I’ll go healer

L

Lucas Turner

Is it just me or the only time when someone else takes healer just heals you on max health then don't see them until you die

P

Peter Gomez

i dont heal in comp because fuck that

A

Andrija Vuckovic

rank?

J

Jordan Gilbert

Me every fucking game

N

Neville Solomon

I generally feel that way with every class. I feel like if I don't play healer then our healer will suck and we lose, and if I do play healer, I feel like our tank will be ass. It was usually the case when we lost.

My solution was to make as many healer main friends as possible, so I always have someone to call on when I want to play rein to my fullest. They know that if they keep me primarily healed, I can grant my team proper positioning to win.

T

Tareq Jbara

Every mercy main ever
I always think that if anyone else play mercy they will be bad and i will blame myself

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom