Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Anyone else having trouble finding Dusklight Shards? I've scoured earth for hours at...

A

Anna Robinson

Anyone else having trouble finding Dusklight Shards? I've scoured earth for hours at a time and have only found maybe 6

H

Hector Javier Flores Jr.

Those are the easiest to find, grab a disk light ghost and head to trostland. Easy peasy. Keep changing instances for them to respawn.

A

Anna Robinson

I can't figure out how to get that ghost

S

Sheila D Snead

There's always three that spawn in the court yard by the church, and three by the courtyard area where the public event happens. When In doubt start a mission and you'll find some underground and in blocked off areas too

A

Andrew Mahaney

Unless u have one already, i think the only way is to buy ghosts from tess and hope it drops with that perk

S

Stephen H Seeley

Sojourner's Camp, 3 spawn in that area, go there... find the 3 (always on the outskirts of the small area), hop onto your sparrow, travel back to previous area, turn around the moment you see the next area load, return and 3 more will be there

S

Stephen H Seeley

also could buy a edz map from cayde, theyre dirt cheap

J

Jeffrey B. Shuflin

There's a glitch where if you store it in your vault, exit out, then retrieve it then it will count as collected. (might only work for the blue dusk light. Haven't tried it for the green ones)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom