Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone else feel like their playstyle has shifted gradually over time? I started as a...

C

Cody Burdick

Anyone else feel like their playstyle has shifted gradually over time? I started as a DPS player pretty heavily, but had the ability to flex at least a little when I needed to. Lately, though, I've turned into a tank main, between Hog, DVA, and Winston, with the ability to flex to just about any role.

J

John Calderon

Well yeah you have to evolve and play other roles otherwise you won’t rank up any.

J

Joe Mizzinno Northrop

I'm addicted to Moira now

A

Abhishek Kumar

Yeah, I used to play tank. Then I found out that I can't rank up because my team couldn't kill. Switched to DPS

N

Noah Bennett

I started off tanks but now I'm finding myself being a carry god on dps so I stick with them most of the time depending on what the team needs

C

Chris Howard

i used to only play hog, now i play most tanks, reaper and mercy

B

Brook DuBose

Unless you are on a team you pretty much have to be able to flex

W

William D. Rosado Hudson

Started off in season 1 with Pharah and Junkrat. On season 2 I played a fuckton of Zarya. From season 3 onward I have sticked to support, primarily Lucio and Mercy. After my fair shair in all roles I feel that I am most useful when in support.

D

Darion Hood

I originaly was a Hanzo main, then Genji, now I have a complete way of knowing who to play to assist certain team compositions. It's really the more you play, the more you know.

M

Manuel Geovanni Mezzetti

I know what you mean I've changed from defensive - tanks now I'm support maybe defensive

M

Mike Wang

I used to be a Lucio one trick that could only dream about playing more heroes. At some point I started playing Winston in QP, then Rein, then Ana, then Junkrat. Next thing I knew, I became almost full flex, with the exception of hitscans.

A

Aadil Saqib

Started as a Tracer and Pharah player with the occasional Mercy and Zen. Learned at diamond that I needed to learn more heroes. So started learning whatever I could and I found that I actually enjoy a lot of heroes.

L

Luke Wright

I was a support main but I'm now a DPS main. I flex onto tanks and ana.

I'm an ex support main that just had enough of being forced to play one hero

K

Kelli Flynn

Same.

I began as an only support player (mercy) now i'm a hardcore tank main. (Orisa, Rein, Roadhog).

R

Ryan Whitted

I was kind of always a tank player. I was only a Mercy main for about the first two weeks the game came out

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom