Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Anybody else running into this? Pretty sure these guys are meant to be in the water...

J

Jaxon Lee Rose

Anybody else running into this? Pretty sure these guys are meant to be in the water not floating around on land killing me again and again

S

Scott Edward Cone

They can venture up onto land, it is very common in viking bay on ragnarok.

C

Courtney Dargavel

Yeah i got killed by this wanker in viking bay also lol

Y

Yeral Lopez

where are you finding them?

C

Courtney Dargavel

Just on the beach and in the water rivulets that go from the ocean inland a bit.

S

Scott Edward Cone

Never try to melee them, too much of a risk. If you are having a problem with them then you can kill a max level one with like 10 arrows from a primitive bow. Make sure to have 110 movement and 200 stamina minimum so you dont have a problem kiting it.

C

Cody August

KILL THEM AND GET BLACK PEARLS

C

Courtney Dargavel

They fast lil buggers too haha

C

Cody August

I use griffin to kill them and get pearls... best pearl collector

J

Jaxon Lee Rose

This is only Day 2 for me in Ragnarok. I'm still at the breeding dodos stage.

C

Cody August

Haha or just shoot them from a distance... shoot, run away, shoot, run away....

C

Courtney Dargavel

Id try to box them into a building so its stuck in there lol

T

Timothy Connell

Someone might have lured them out to get oil nodes.

R

Rob Bird

Yes all the time. L go get drink st Viking bay and the pricks are like crocodiles waiting in the shallows then they follow you up the beach

C

Cody Slater

They only knock you out and fuck off if you don't fuck with them.

J

Jaxon Lee Rose

GUYS. I've killed 2. But No. 3 has got me trapped on top of a big rock...with an angry turtle wrecking the ladders i built to get up here in the first place.

F

Fernandoo Quiroz

Hell yeah I’ve died tons of time to those underwater but then I try to pull them out of water and kill hem with my wyvern to get black pearls

J

Jaxon Lee Rose

Update. Angry turtle was knocked unconscious, so I filled it with berries after the swimming scorpion fucked off. Except he then came back and got me from behind. Now i'm naked in my hut a few meters away, my body is next to my unconscious angry turtle monster, and swimming scorpion is between me and them.

Meanwhile one of my Dodo's just escaped his fucking pen and is waddling around.

L

L'Oréal Sjögren

Try luring it into water and shoot it with arrows from above. I've been told they stay on the ground and don't swim. Not sure if that's accurate ‍♀

J

Jaxon Lee Rose

The two i killed earlier were in the water when i shot them (they flew up out of the water after that) but they're meant to be water-assholes.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom