Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Any stardew valley tips I'm having a hard time making the money for a chicken coop I...

C

Christian Reed

Any stardew valley tips I'm having a hard time making the money for a chicken coop I just started not to long ago. Also post a pic of your farms curious on how everyone's look

J

Justin Mills

Early on it's not too worth it to bother with animals honestly you're better off going a farming route until you have enough gold to upset the costs of having animals,

A

Arlene McLean

Following as I am not long after this point. I built the coop but see now people suggest I maybe shouldn't have

C

Cindy Peralta

I found it essential to unlock the portion of the beach that requires wood. You'd make a daily 500 easily, alongside whatever else you can forage around town. The most profitable crop in spring that you can get from Pierre is Potato. The second one in my opinion are strawberries which you can obtain during the egg festival

M

Matt Vuicich

Plant lots and lots of berries

M

Matt Vuicich

I also built the coops and barn around year 2

M

Matt Vuicich

Year 1 I mined and fished a ton year 2 is when I have finished bundles I am about to start year 3 and now it is time to become very very rich

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Grind the mines for ore. Then build out your farm

C

Cindy Peralta

Since you have a coop, you must make a mayo maker, that will give you the most profit. Do not sell eggs as they are.

C

Cindy Peralta

Year 3

C

Cindy Peralta

S

Spencer Miller

First, make a silo and don’t cut too much of the grass on your farm until after you buy a silo. And don’t cut it when the silo is full.
Second, there aren’t that many extremely profitable crops in spring year 1. You can get strawberries towards the end of the season but you should buy but not plant them until the beginning of spring year 2.
It’s not until summer that you get your first very profitable crop which is blueberries. And I’m fall you plant cranberries which are even more profitable than that. After that you should have more money than you know what to do with.

Z

Zeki Seymour

The mine

S

Shae Noble

Mining is a goldmine I made most of my money doing that and fishing in between gardening days. Also mayo machines

J

Jerry Rapone

Fish!! Fish fish fish!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom