Contact advertising [email protected]

Any rgb gods out there? I have a full corsair build and for some reason only my bottom...

J

Joe Nucca

Any rgb gods out there? I have a full corsair build and for some reason only my bottom front fan is lighting up different colors. The two above that are blacked out, the two on the top of the case are white and the one in the rear is all white with a slit of green. Idk what's going on here. Tried to unplug all the cords and put in different slots into the corsair commander pro but still only the same fans light up. Specs of build in comments.

J

Joe Nucca

With a corsair 570x case

Y

Yogesh Ramesh

Video card ?

J

James Terry

have you got link installed?

K

Kyle McCallum

When you plug them in you gotta make sure you start at 1 and plug them in 1-however many. I plugged one into 6 without having 6 and it didnt even turn on. Then i had to make sure they were in the right order for the link app

D

David Zambada

Try plugging in the LED strips to the commander pro and turn it on. If you don’t have light from the strip the cords are wrong.

N

Nitin Misra

Are you able to control any of the fans/lighting using Link software?

Did you check that the USB header doesn’t have bent pins?

N

Nitin Misra

So only the bottom fan is working right? I would plug each individual fan into that one port and check them one by one.

If they all check out, then I would check for bent pins on your motherboard at the USB header.

No bent pins there then it’s time for an RMA on the commander pro.

If you want, I saw you got a 3 pack of LL’s, that comes with a Lighting Node Pro. Hook that up and see if everything is working right. (Assuming LL’s for all fans). Just to give yourself reassurance that the commander pro is not working correctly.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom