Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Any PvPvE servers out there me and one other are looking to join a new server as the...

B

Brody Evans

Any PvPvE servers out there me and one other are looking to join a new server as the one we were previously in kept fucking with our shit every time we logged off.

C

Calvin Schultz

Brody evans check ur pm

C

Calvin Schultz

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Great rates good ppl. Adult ran

J

June Koo

24/7 RAGNAROK pvpve server!! Not new but plenty of building spots left! Fairly boosted but not crazy. Im looking for chill people to populate my not so aggressive server. Im seeking long term players that are going to be good for running a healthy server (no trolls). Dont join with a macho ego that youre just going to wipe everyone as we are a friendly community. I want a mature environment with no trolly kids (most trolls are kids).

Server is hosted by 3 veteran admins that aren't new at running a server. Admins don't get in tribe politics or fight for anyone. Occasional dino colors, hidden red drops, and "find my Phoenix" events are happening now! More admin events will happen as server grows!

Taming is 15x

Gath is 12x with 3x resource health to combat mass harvest lag.

Xp is 6x

Hatch/maturation is 15x (based off feel because slider is busted)

No starters for it is boosted enough you dont need one.

Message host for any questions or concerns. If you have any suggestions for events they are welcome!!

S

Steph Victor

Welcome to TheLostKingdom49!! We are currently seeking new players. We are set up on Nitrado, Rag map, pvpve. 7x harvesting, 60x tame, 150x egg hatch and mature, 2.5x exp and 30x weight boost! Turret and plant x building allowed but not on quetz. Tamed brontos allowed. Pleas read the pinned post for the rules.

You can also find us in Facebook under the same name.

Come play!

D

Dan Thompson

Ark nitrado cluster server is up and we need players!!!! Ragnorrok and scorched earth cluster. No rules pvp. Admins do NOT pvp and if you kill one or raid one, you will NOT be retaliated against and get to keep what you find. Unlim weight. Slight Stan boost. Tames dino speed is x 5. 25 times gather, boosted taming, very boosted mating. NO LIMIT ON PLATFORMS!!!!!! want a war quets? Then build one!!! Turrets and plant x ARE allowed on platforms and boats. Want more action? Level 300 dino will be found wild, max player level is 211, and dino will spawn 3 times more than normal. War and build to your hearts pleasure. Go to the filter and select pc unofficial. Then search for federal annex 24/7. No password needed just join!!!! Don't forget to favorite.

K

Kyle Flores

Check this one out man.really good server.start out with a great starter pack.boosted stats.pm me for more details if you're interested

J

James Phelps

Join TimeofL0rdsARK Nitrado server!!! map Ragnarok. 25x pick up. Instant tame. Infinite weight/oxygen. 200+ Dino’s running around. 24/7 PvP. All tame flyers speed is 246. Breeding fast. Character lvl cap is 300! Join the Facebook group TimeofL0rdsArk to get the password!!

T

Tyler Hicks

N

Nicholas Chinna Ystad

The Wolves Den [US]

H

Hannah McLaughlin

N

Nick Bunch

There's a nitrado server I'm on, the admin doesn't abuse his privelege, it's I think 10x gather, level 100 almost instantly, it is a harsh pvp server, no rules, but you could build up right away, I could give you materials to help with your build up, the server name is [US] GODLY ARK

J

Jacob June

ArkCanada BOOSTED rag 4 cluster server

B

Beth Gacusana

[TBH] Rag n roll

Check out our Facebook page for the rates and rules

Ark Survival TheBadHumor Servers Group

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom