Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Any player dedicated servers where admins don't spawn tek teir or spawn people huge...

J

Jordan Jennings

Any player dedicated servers where admins don't spawn tek teir or spawn people huge amounts of resources and give hand outs or spawn huge level tames for people and actually play the game instead of playing god. Looking for PVP player dedicated, if PVP and PVE that'll do.

D

Daniel Waite

ArkG4ming join my server bro I will send you the page over

D

Daniel Waite

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jordan Jennings

Cheers, following

J

Jeremiah Lewis Melton

Arkserver 1644 Only time admin logs in is to do Dino wipes. Admin logging is on as well ....

J

Jordan Lyne

Fresh Server is up on Ragnarok
Gamertag - Lets play ark23

Server settings

PvP

4x Xp (3x bonus when crafting)
10x harvest
13.5x taming
Unlimited weight
50x breeding and maturation
-collision enabled
-flyer platform prevention on
-unlimited respecs
-1.75 platform structure limit

Any questions ask in group

T

Tyson T. Wise

T

Tanner Murphy

BRAND NEW SERVER IS UP!!!

Take advantage of the head start before the server fills up.
Come be a part of this!
GT: murphysark247

•RAGNAROK.
•PVP/PVE
•HIGH SPEEDS!!
•24/7 - 365 days a year.
•BOOSTED (so you don't have to sweat so much, simply just have fun)
•Weekend Events! The events are a riot! Never been on ark before.
•NO ADMIN ABUSE! (We grind just like everyone else!)
•Admins are ONLY for wipes and cleanups!
•Safe Zone community forge site! Can be used for safe trading, etc.
•Abandoned buildings MUST be destroyed! If you move your base, rid of your old one!

•PVP RULES: no newb killing give newbs a 48 hour grace period, 48 hour grace period after raid, no raider wiping GET IN GET OUT, no foundation wiping,

•PVE... you're here at your own risk. You can attempt to declare PVE with white flags etc, but no admin protection.

•Any other questions, ask..... or just join the server to see for yourself!
GT to join server is: murphysark247

ADMINS ARE:
SweptFall & iamsannis
Message for issues!

•Add as a friend!

B

Braxten Petersen

Join ArkRimReaper for a great PVP experience!

XP Multiplier:20x
Taming Speed: 99x
Harvest 5x
Egg Hatch Speed:99x
Infinite weight!
Boosted raising!
Low population!
Instead of joining, deciding you don't like the server message xX3PointFestXx and let him know what you dislike about it so we can consider making changes! Thank you!

H

Hunter Bell

Join creamycares

N

Nic Earl

Pvp ragnarok

1 admin with admin logging on!!!

XP: x15
Taming: instant
Harvest: x6 player, x9 dino
Weight: unlimited
Egg hatch: x13
Maturity: x10 (able to 100% imprint aswell)
Crop Regen: x10
Loot: x5
Fishing: x5

Admin logging on.

Aus hosted server...

GT: ARKausDomain

C

Clinton Patrick Coffia

Looking for a highly boosted 24/7 Ragnarok server to call home? Wanting to build up but just keep getting raided? Well look no further!

Join our FB group "Eastern Ark Official Server" PvP and PvE, build up and have fun! Strict trolling policy, and ORP!

70x Harvest!
Instant tame!
Infinite weight!
Boosted player and dino stats!
Boosted drops!
Boosted breeding and raising!
Events!
Prize give aways!
Starter packs!
And more!

See you on the Ark!

S

Sam Carlow

I am the admin. Admin logging is on and no commands are used.

A

Antz Waugh

NZOZarkserver no admins no rules orp on

A

Alex Frost

WELCOME to Ark The Warzone

24/7 PVP/PVE Ragnarok map
This is a 2 admin on server which is "AaahCheeseIT" and "harvest100souls" the admin gets on at least once if not couple times a day but that's it to do events and Dino wipes and admin duties ... we are workin on a shop system and starter packs are in discussion... admin are not allowed to attack or raid which also means nobody is allowed to attack or raid admin ... if your cool with the admin then the admin be cool with you

The server gamertag you have to add to play which is ARK The WarZone

There will be a community crafting center which will be a neutral zone meaning no fighting or killing there at all ... it will be at the coordinates 19.3LAT 32.1LONG / Vikings bay 2 and theres starter packs but feel free to use the community crafting center to get ya started ... there will be an on going event fun for everyone which admin will build a tek building and or tek tower with shield and if someone can break through it and make it inside alive can get the loot that's inside and sometimes there will be a claimable Dino inside ... then we have loot drop events ... we have dodo fighting events and pvp battle events in the dodo fighting arena ... we are also thinking of having king of the hill events where everyone who participates will get a club and 5 sleeping bags so you pretty much have 5 lives last person standing wins

Stats-
Taming: 12x
Breeding: 9x
Mating interval: .1x
Egg hatching : 9x
Harvesting: 7x
Weight per lvl : boosted but not heavily
Crop growth: 6x
Tamed Dino Speed: 2.4x
Tamed Dino Weight per lvl : 8x

⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐⭐RULES⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

⚡ ABSOLUTELY NO killing PASSIVE tames. Will result in a wipe or ban it depends on the admin. If it is done. Please send proof to admin. And if passive are killed they have to get replaced
⚡ No blocking artifacts.
⚡No trolling and please NO bullying and dont try to find loopholes around the rules it gets annoying

There is a store/ trade post when the admin are on and the currency is black pearls ... the store is open when admin are on

No attacking or raiding admin at all thanks and no building near the admin base please as the admin try to keep to themselves unless its for the server has events or the store issues or Dino wipes

I know its pvp but please dont attack for now reason ... i want to give people some time to build up and want to populate the server now if they attack first that's another story

If your mainly PVE then put PVE in your tribe name but remember its also PVP so be prepared

And no killing at the community center at all please thank you .... join have fun battle kill raid breed dinos do what ever

C

Carl Liam Walker

Come to crazyarklife im the only admin there no starter packs i dont play to raid, tame or give things away i basically just keep the server running smooth and any builds i have are events only we have a shop to buy just dinos and i am very strict when it comes to rule breakers and annoying little bastards/trolls if you prefer.

C

Christian Yoder

Hey guys here's a great pve server I'm not the admin I'm just promoting it if you have any questions about it message me on Xbox NUCLEARxWYNTER and if a admin isn't on to give you a starter ask for Yoder and if I'm on I'll hook you up with some stuff and ark on.

K

Kyra Harley Dalton

K

Kieran Obrik

RAGNAROK 24/7 PvP Server.

Difficulty Level: MAX
XP Multiplier: x5.0
Harvest Amount: x10.0
Health Recovery: x2.0
Player Stats per Level: x2.0 (except weight)
Player/Dino Weight: UNLIMITED

Taming: x12.0
Lay Egg Interval: x0.25
Mating Interval: x0.25
Egg Hatch Speed: x15.0
Baby Mature Speed: x15.0
Baby Food Consumption Speed: x1.0

- Regular Wild Dino Wipes.
- Boosted Loot Drops and Fishing Loot.
- Community Center (Viking Bay 1).

Server Admins:
LiamLaw (Neo),
Fannon14 (Johnny O).

Join Xbox Gamertag: MPD28610

Z

Zach Robinson

Arkdedicated247 admin logging is on at all times, hosts do not have admin, 1 outside admin for Dino wipes only! 24/7 pvp but community is largely neutral and helpful for new comers. 5x XP, 10x Gather/ tame, 15 breeding.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom