Contact advertising [email protected]

Any place you guys prefer to get a decent pc desk.currently using a desk I don't feel...

L

Larry Chancey

Any place you guys prefer to get a decent pc desk.currently using a desk I don't feel to comfortable at. Not sure its its to high bit my chair is to low. Pics of your setups would greatly help

T

Tyler Fordy-Water Ford

Most people recommend going to Ikea and building your own desk from scratch. You can be pretty innovative there.

L

Larry Chancey

I play on a 50in 4k tv so I wanna try and have a pretty cool setup. Wondering if anyone else used the same

D

Devon Stewart

The desk I wanted would have been expensive if I even could find it. Built my own and I love it.

D

David Chun

You could try getting one of those super comfortable office chairs that can have their height adjusted

J

Jacob Johnson

IKEA Alex drawers with a Countertop (super messy rn just moved and waiting for my cable management stuff)

H

Hrafenz Salem

I use my tv as a monitor that way I can sit in my favourite chair (and I like the bigger screen size too)

T

Tyler Karweck

My back yard.

A

Alexi Peck

Just trim your desk

A

Amal Pv

Build your own

D

David Quinn

Im doing a custom desk soon this served me well from 2012 to now but now that I actually use my PC for other then simple things its time to upgrade

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom