Contact advertising [email protected]

Any other Mercy mains laying low for a little bit to let everyone get the new update...

C

Charlene Henderson

Any other Mercy mains laying low for a little bit to let everyone get the new update out of their systems lol? I main Mercy with 100+ hours and I'm not ashamed to say that I am a one trick lol (although I am trying to practice Sombra, Zen, & D.Va). I've never played video games before and when I got married, husband got me hooked onto this game! So, this is the first and most likely only game I'll ever play lol

Also, has anyone noticed that Mercy, no matter what skin you have equipped, goes to her default skin? Anyone else having that issue?

S

Samantha Olivas

Omg yes! I had to go check the outfit to see if it reset or something but nope

A

Alice Malice

blizzard made an official tweet about her skins and genji's skins

A

Alice Malice

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Kevin Kusanagi

Not a mercy main (Flex player) but she is indeed my favorite alongside d.va/mccree but i am taking a break after this update because now dps playera have no one to keep them on check with all these supports/tanks getting nerfed. Full offense meta ruins the creativity OW had over other FPS.

L

Lee Richard Navarrette

Much respect for being truthful. I hope you manage to get really good with those other heroes.

C

Courtney Marion

Witch skin is safe to wear. I didn't have the switch to default when I played her

A

Aya Georgiana

I can't even play her anymore since everyone wants to try . It is depressing

S

Sabrina Fox

Imp is safe too. But winged victory is bugged as hell

J

Jonathan Cuevas

Category 5 hurricane here, but yeah, lay low for a bit till the idiot DPS mains to get out of her system

J

Janina Behrens

I dont know if i even want to play her anymore tbh. i have 200h on mercy and kept flying in and pressing q after ppl died bc its just reflex at this point. ugh.

A

Ashley Lorena

I don't have that problem, I'm using her devil skin and is working just fine

R

Rochell Hunter

MAHAHAHA i have 247 hrs so im not ashamed to be callrd a one trick. But no i played a couple hours and had a blast getting used to the change.

M

Megan Gloux

I played her in the winged victory skin and it changed to default but using witch mercy it didnt change for me. I'm not a mercy main though

R

Rochell Hunter

Someone had 19 players resurrected but that was qp

A

Amber Hoff

So far I've gotten her recolors, Imp and Valkyrie skins to work. Winged Victory no :(

C

Courtney Antonov

My skins didn't turn off, bit my sprays did, I don't main her she's top 3 by default cuz I often have to switch to heal , it's been nice seeing other want to heal

C

Charlene Henderson

Just wanted to say that I LOVE her new update as well

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom