Contact advertising [email protected]

Any opinions on tigerdirect? Good or bad experiences? I've never ordered from them

E

Evan Chisam

Any opinions on tigerdirect? Good or bad experiences? I've never ordered from them

Ṫhoḿ Frost

have used them a long time ago but not since they came back.

R

Rob Muckian

first and last time i ordered from them was a pair of 8gb stick of ddr3 and it wasnt even them that shipped it to me, it was kingston tech. took like 2 months to get my ram.

C

Charles Gulotta

Wow they are still around? Only time I used them was their Fla location from when they bought Compusa.

C

Calvin DiBartolo

Tigerdirect is alright. I find better deals at newegg or NCIX but they're not bad

R

Rob Muckian

tigerdirect is online only now tho i believe and same with ncix, tho i heard ncix was suppose to be shutting down completely

C

Christopher Cronin

Tiger direct just tried to charge me 300 for an Xbox 1 s 500g...

R

Rob Muckian

tax and shipping, yeah that sounds about right, they go for 229.99 plus tax

R

Rob Muckian

nm their selling them for more. bestbuy has them for $229.99

R

Rob Muckian

oh ur in the states, i believe tigerdirect is a Canadian company if im correct, so those are most likely prices in CAD

C

Christopher Cronin

So doesn't the Wal-Mart I work at lol

J

Jesse Kiesel

I’ve always liked them. Their return policy is great. I’d recommend them and Newegg

J

Jay Mert

I bought my first "gaming" pc from them back in like 07, never had any issues with it.

G

Garrick Schull

Nope. Ordered a fury x from,them a few weeks after it came out. They then prpceeded to tell me it wouldnt ship for over a month. I cancelled my order (after having to call MULTIPLE times) and eventually got my money refunded

Z

Zeb Shrader

They're very hit or miss imo. It's rare if they have a good deal tho. Newegg, NCIX, and even SuperBizz usually beats them

E

Evan Chisam

Ok I'll check those as well

M

Matt Jensen

tigerdirect is dead

M

Matt Jensen

they used to be better than newegg back in the day

R

Rawlston Shamik

Great company, occasional... well more like rarely now you'll get deals better than NewEgg. Their Golden-age of when Logan from tek syndicate was on there has long gone

D

Dustin Allan Adamson

Back before Newegg if my supplier was out and TigerDirect had it then I would buy it from them.. I'm trying to remember the name of the company but they went bankrupt but everything they had was really cheap.. in fact when they were liquidated I think Newegg was in the process of being formed and was fortunate to catch that market as the other company left

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom