Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Any 24/7 aberation pvp server. Preferred stats 20x gathering,50x taming,mating,and...

J

Jacob Farley

Any 24/7 aberation pvp server.

Preferred stats
20x gathering,50x taming,mating,and hatching.Somewhat high player and dino (not to op)

Good connection if possible

D

Dylan Bush

Ark missits

D

Dylan Bush

PC

D

Daniel TheKurlz Belvedere

BIG GAME HUNTER
All 5 maps clustered
‍Adult ran‍
No admin
SUPER HIGH POPULATION
☠Well balanced rates☠

SERVER RAN OFF DONATIONS

What more can I say!?
Come join the fastest growing server on xbox

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Simon Ball

S

Simon Ball

Right here!!! Check us out!

WAR ZONE PVP CLUSTER!!

We keep it bloody in the WZ,we want your tribe big,well defended and agressive! We host daily events and allow you to choose your prizes so as to provide you what you need to be competitive

We put an emphasis on organized and scheduled PvP so you can expect to enjoy all your hard work.Offline raid protection through the week, We remove O.R.P. for the "bloody weekend"

4 servers in the cluster with plenty of places to build!
Server names:
WAR ZONE (RAGNAROK)
WAR ZONE ISL (The Island)
WAR ZONE CENTER (The Center)
WAR ZONE ABERRATION

FEATURING:Daily Events
Indoor PvP arena
Outdoor PvP arena
Death Maze
FREE ADMIN HOSTED BOSS FIGHTS
Naval warfare arena
Fishing Dock
Server store & currency
THIS is an adult 18+ community with a zero tolerance policy on whining
Password protected so no random trolls
Lots of tribes recruiting in server

There are not many rules in the WZ,but the community has a unique way of dealing with folks who demonstrate a lack of class and or sportsmanship.pick on small tribes and fresh spawns you expect to be hunted to extinction.

Don't get me wrong,We have some extremely talented PVP players in server and most of us are downright bloodthirsty savages,I'm simply saying you will have the chance to build up and we all believe in online PVP.

You can expect to be REWARDED HEAVILY for being a loyal WZ player or recruiting new players and tribemembers.

WZ will NOT CHANGE OR WIPE.The servers are prepaid and will not shut down prematurely

For admission and more details check out our FB community.

YOU MUST SIGN PINNED POST FOR THE PW

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

In closing.....That's what I'm offering,a community! This is more than just a cluster of servers,we are attempting to break the mold of ark's "salty pvp" and give folks a chance to have fun for an extended period of time. JOIN US!

M

Mikey Fintel

You like to Offline wipe new tribes???
You like to scare and bully new tribes???
Well this isn’t the cluster for you.....
OG GAMERS-4 map cluster featuring The Island, The Center, Ragnarok and Scorched Earth. All servers are 24/7 PVP with slightly boosted stats and drops. Rates are 5x taming, experience and harvesting. 2x player stats per level with 3x player and tamed Dino weight per level. 10x baby maturation and 3x crop growth. ORP is active so you can actually sleep or go to work. Only in second week so plenty of prime locations to build on. Zero admin abuse with only one admin, ME!!!!!!! I only get involved when the community needs me to. Will work hard to build this cluster up and fill it with honorable tribes that want true pvp not wipe bases while people try to sleep. Search unofficial pc sessions for the following servers...
OG GAMERS-Ragnarok 24/7 PVP Slightly Boosted
OG GAMERS-The Island 24/7 PVP Slightly Boosted
OG GAMERS-The Center 24/7 PVP Slightly Boosted
OG GAMERS-Scorched 24/7 PVP Slightly Boosted

D

Dallas Todd

Rag server and Aberration
New server just got put up, this is a pvp server so I do not want millions of messages if you get raided.
Gather Rate 20x
Breeding 50x
Instant gaming 100x
Almost instant max lvl
Weight infinite
Oxygen is 200 per lvl
Fortitude boosted
Dino max lvl 300
Player lvl 150
The map is Rag 32 slots
Aberration is 20 slots
Open world pvp no matter how new someone is, so always watch your back flying.
Loot and fishing multiplier 3x
Will be doing events as soon as I can get them set up.
Admin is only for events and running the store will have prices ASAP
Will have a discord set up soon with a Facebook page. Server name Bloodbath

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom