Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Announcement: GENERAL DISCUSSION The server will shortly be restructured. We will...

A

Andrew Lee

Announcement:

GENERAL DISCUSSION

The server will shortly be restructured.
We will be converting the server to a roleplaying primitive plus pve sever.
This has been on our minds for a long time now.
Myself and Joakim are stepping back slightly by only being here to help the daily running of the server, dino wipes, stuck players ect. We will be playing but wont have anything to do with the players unless a leader requires us (Providing their sigil dinos). We will however help with events.

We are also going to introduce a reward system for players who help advertise the server or by helping us as a server build community areas and events

THE SERVER.

The map will be made up of kingdoms, we will need leaders to run their kingdoms. You can have as many tribes in your chosen kingdom as long as each tribe in that kingdom is allianced. Wars are turned on so if your kingdom leader accepts a war be prepared to defend yourselves.
The kingdom leader (or leaders) is responsible for the distribution of the kingdom sigil dino to each tribe in their kingdom.

The Kingdom leader will be provided with a breeding pair of their sigil dino. (We may add more kingdoms if the demand is there)

AZTECS - SABERTOOTH
BRITS - BEAR
VIKINGS - WOLF
CHINESE - BEAVER
FRENCH - DEER
BYZANTINE - MAMMOTH
PIRATES - No dinos provided (newcomer / waiting for kingdom acceptance/ no kingdom after 72 hours base wiped by ADMIN)

PLEASE if you would be so kind could you comment your GT IGN AND KINGDOM you would like to join, and also if youd like to become the leader of that kingdom. (We will decide who gets leadership of each kingdom from past and new players)

Map below indicateds kingdoms. Your only allowed to build in your kingdom unless agreed upon by kingdom leaders.

Map key :-

AZTECS - PURPLE
BRITS - PINK
VIKINGS - RED
CHINESE - YELLOW
FRENCH - ORANGE
BYZANTINE - GREEN

Admin base - BLUE

A

Andrew Lee

Viking offers only on this post.

J

Josh McGirr

Would be cool if was PVP all the time

A

Andrew Lee

PVE because it's not been up for a week yet. Reset because all white flag tribes got hit by a Troll tribe

A

Anthony Chavez

Can i join???

J

Jason Miller

I’m keen HMU gt durban13

N

Nate Grimes

I'm down to play gt is I Am The GIZMO would do try leadership of Vikings if available love breeding

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom