Contact advertising [email protected]

And people say I suck with Hanzo.

S

Shawn Thorpe

And people say I suck with Hanzo.

H

Harry Nash

You have highlights. Whoop de fucking doo. Everyone gets those no matter how trash you are

H

Harry Nash

Once those are potg's I'll respect

S

Shawn Thorpe

Awwww. You are adorable. You think bad mouthing me for not having them as potg makes you sound tough.

S

Shawn Thorpe

Perhaps you should just be happy for other people's accomplishments instead of trying to rain on people's parades. <3

S

Shawn Thorpe

You know, like a reasonable adult would do.

K

Kaan Bilge

If you play Ana all the time you get 5 Ana highlights there, despite her being the most difficult hero to get potg. So those highlights don't mean you're good at all, has nothing to do with it...

S

Shawn Thorpe

I never play hanzo. -.- They all came from mystery. Also every single one is a triple, soooooo.

H

Harry Nash

Your highlights might be impeccable! I got a quad kill with Dva ult and it was a highlight, but since I can't see them, they could just be a single kill or something lol

M

Mario Flores

Aww that's cute

K

Kaan Bilge

You never play Hanzo but you get 4 highlights? Makes sense...

You're not getting it. Even if you never play him, and decide to play him just for one day for 4 games, you get 4 highlights. Simple as that, it's how the highlight system works.

K

Kaan Bilge

The system picks your best moment from your last game and saves it. It doesn't have to be a pro play. If you had played Mei for those matches, you'd have 4 Mei highlights...

C

Connor L. Lewis

Once they are POTG then come try and act cool, pleb

M

Meng Yanlin

NOOB ALERT

R

Ryan Turney

Nigga is this bait

M

Mario Flores

B

Brandon Culley

There's no way you're being for real lmao

H

Harley Hong

no potg, yes you do suck

C

Chris Gouw

Shari-Lee White

A

Aswin Fu'ad

i dont need potg or highlight as hanzo. especially a graviton dragon potg. i feel ashame of it.
i just need "i trust his hanzo" from my teammates.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom