Contact advertising [email protected]

And let's try the opposite -- what's the best ult in the game, and to make this more...

S

Sammy Bourgeois

And let's try the opposite -- what's the best ult in the game, and to make this more challenging, excluding current patch Valkyrie and Graviton Surge. (If I didn't exclude those two, they would be the only real answers)

S

Sean Stout

E.M.P Counters all other ults

J

Jesse Montano

Lucios. His ult van counter so many others

D

Dani Powers

From pro play, I'd put my bet on Transcendence. Timed correctly, it negates the ults fired at your team and can balance out the advantage.

M

Marcelo Cardenas

Transcendence. Negates everything unless enemy team has ana biogrenade

N

Nate Flynn

EMP was gonna say Valkyrie but after the nerfs I think EMP is now more powerful

M

Morgana Snow

transcendance or shouting ribbit slam dunk shield creation

J

Joaquin Legarreta

A well timed Lucio or Zeny ult can fuck up any plan.

T

Taylyn Anastasia Powers

Definitely Transcendence, but in lower elo, Teleporter can actually make or break games.

C

Calum Wyatt Brown

Mercy's old ult, obviously! :p

Joking. Every ult can be countered in some way, shape, or form. 76, Reaper, D.Va, or really any non-CC or protective ult can THEORETICALLY wipe an entire team out. It's seriously situational and depends a lot on what is going on and both team comps, but anything is possible.

But personally, I consider ults that help your team way more beneficial than STRICTLY (Valk allows Mercy better pew pews, and Grav does damage, but that's not their focus) damaging ults. And among your team centric ults, I'd say Lucio. It can be used to survive other ults, escape, initiate, or even USING IT ON YOURSELF TO SOLO TANKS. It's the Swiss army knife of ults. Plus, it isn't DIRECTLY countered by other ability except bullets and projectiles.

Totally not biased Zen main saying his is the best, but it does have a direct counter in the form of Ana. It's still a fantastic ultimate, just I rate Lucio's higher.

Something I don't see people talk about is Ana. It's not the best, but nano-ing someone at the right moment can win games. Nothing ever beats the good old NanoGenji=Profit.

EMP shuts down any chance at using abilities. It's a hard ult to use properly, but it's just a big middle finger to the enemy team. Getting into higher levels has made me appreciate it more, before I thought it useless, but it saves my ass from having to use Transcendence a lot of the time.

Obviously, I think really it comes down to preference. I just seem to get the most value out of correct usage of DROP DA BEAT, RIBBIT WOOOOO than anything else.

A

Alonso Ontiveros

EMP and transcendence equally. The only thing that would "win" is who employs it first.

M

Michael Delagrense Strife

molten core but you have to hammer everyone ;p

N

Natalie Ah

I also go with ma bois Zen and Lucio. If they are well timed, they are both pretty strong.

M

Mark Neoneo

Every ult is the best if it fits the situation i dont know why you are comparing them lol even symmetra teleporter is a game changer if u can sneak behind and cap point

W

Will Narramore

I'd say Nano Boost.

K

Kim Hughes

I love a good transcendence, especially when you throw yourself into a charging rein to save someone as well

A

Aadil Saqib

For me, it's Tracer's pulse bomb. The number of times I've made clutch plays with it is uncountable. Whenever you need a key target killed, my little bomb always comes handy

M

Michael Klick

A well placed earthshatter.

A

Abhishek Kumar

Dragonblade or Rip tire. People saying anything else just want to be cool

C

Chris Johnson

EmP

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom