Contact advertising [email protected]

Am I the only one who thinks the Sr system could use some adjustment? This is the only...

• Thread starter Joshua Danielson
  • Start date
J

Joshua Danielson

Am I the only one who thinks the Sr system could use some adjustment? This is the only competitive or ranked game that I've played in which you can go on an 8 game win streak and only progress a 4th of a rank and then have all your progress eliminated by 3 or 4 losses. Maybe it's just me but in games like rocket league and r6s your rank is actually able to change in between seasons, meaning if you get stuck in Bronze the first season and progressively get better you have a chance to place in the next rank or 2 higher at the start of the next season, not forcing you to win 8 placements to only go up 50 sr. I think they could do some reworking with the Sr, I've seen too many good players who dropped their rank one season and then get stuck 3 seasons in and day row slowly grinding back to their normal rank

D

Dan Wells

If a player has dropped and cant get back to their "normal rank" then they simply had a lucky streak, or theyre no longer as good as the other people at said rank

Nobody is where they shouldnt be

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom