Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Always been an Xbox fan, but recently been off work due to surgery ( another week to...

L

Levi Karnes

Always been an Xbox fan, but recently been off work due to surgery ( another week to go) and getting bored out of my mind. Found a switch with (2) sets of joy cons, a joy con remote, (4) wheels, MK8D, Zeld BROTW, and Mario Rabbids for $400. Someone please tell me to go ahead and get it, because I know nothing about Nintendo lol

J

Jason James Grubb

Honestly, brand new the console is $299 by itself and at an average of $60 a game thats a decent deal. (assuming its legit of course.) Buyer beware and all that.

M

Marc Re Percussion

Great deal great system

C

Caleb Perkins

Solid deal for sure, agree with Jason.

A

Antolin Cosme

just buy it and get blown away

L

Levi Karnes

It's craigslist, and the guy seems pretty chill, said I can try it out and what not. He's wanting to buy a gaming laptop. Everything like new condition about a month old. We talked a bit about other games for like 20 mins.

L

Levi Karnes

Only thing is it's gonna be about a 3 hour round trip for me. So add about $50 for gas.

N

Nix Reyes

Pretty good deal

A

Andy Garcia

That’s a great deal.

M

Michael Fritz

As long as the seller is serious, I'd say to jump on the deal.

J

Jeffrey M Batson

I say that’s pretty decent. Don’t push yourself cause you just had surgery if/when you go to check, check for scratching damage and if it has a screen protector on it already. The dock has a tendency to scratch the very sides of the screen

L

Levi Karnes

Jeffrey M Batson to be honest once i finish healing the switch will gather dust so i can keep driving this at least until the winter kicks in.

J

Jahlil Shipley

Take it ! That's a steal . joycon alone are $80 so two pair plus a game is a steal

L

Luke Ellison

Do it

S

Steven Kaminellis

thats a good price i'd say grab it

B

Brett Webb

You say you have an Xbox One?

The only turning off point for anyone getting a Switch is that third party titles are slightly devolved for the Switch, that being said First party games are outstanding.

Zelda is phenomenal, IF you like open world exploration with 0 hand holding and an emphasis on in game physics.

Mario Kart is a blast and Rabbids is an acquired taste, but stick with the first few levels and see how that fairs.

If you like Indie titles then without hesitation get the Switch, especially at that price.

But because Nintendo have incredibly strong first party big budget titles it doesn't feel like you're buying a 400$ indie machine.

J

Joshua Tripp

That's actually a wonderful price for everything included. I say go for it above all else

J

Jason James Grubb

As the OP has his answer (overwhelming positive no shock) Im closing this off :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom