Contact advertising [email protected]

Alright bois. I never played DS before. Advice the fk out of me before i enter this...

N

Nick Tan

Alright bois. I never played DS before. Advice the fk out of me before i enter this tormented world. what should i know before i get the game lol. (BTW I'm not getting Dark Souls 1 because i heard its way harder and the graphics are kinda old.. so im gonna wait till remastered to get it instead)

K

Kristian Prosi

Keep rolling dude haha enemies are repetitive just be careful and look what they do and u learn fast the counter if u have the nerves hahaAnyway YOU ARE DEAD

A

Akex Benjamin

Play dark souls 2: scholar of the first sin(upgrade from dx9 to dx11, includes all dlc, has better lighting and runs at 60 fps without the durability bug along with minor game tweaks.

P

Patrick Côté

Don't rush.

S

Shibnath Maji

You died.

A

Aryaman Manna

Preserve ur energy. Be absolutely sure whether u want to roll, dodge or shield. Try backstabbing more. If u r surrounded, just roll. Dont listen to people who r making u nervous. All the best and try dying less

A

Aaron Temple

Don't get frustrated by dying. Realize why you died and learn from it. Also fight the knight under the tree. The Heide knight longsword is one of the best in the game and it swings more vertically than horizontally making it invaluable in tight corridors. Keep upgrading it and it'll serve you well into the endgame.

C

Carl Emmanuel

Git gud.

C

Chris Sealey

run

S

Stavros Efthymiadis

It is gonna be a tough jurney ahead for a starter like you but when you git gud it's actually pretty easy (btw it is indeed the easiest of dark souls series)

J

Jesse Slone

YOU DIED

C

Chris Steezmour-Fussell

There are quite a few mods for the original dks1, lots of upgraded graphics makes the game look great. I'm a big demons souls/dark souls 1 fan. Imo the series has gone to shit, dks2 being the worst and dks3 just being a disappointment but that didn't take away from the first play through hype. Worth playing atlease once. I say start with dks1 as its the better game in the series, even if the graphics are "dated" (I personally don't think so) but if you want to wait until remaster, go dks3, skip dks2 as its the odd step child out of the trilogy. Movement sucks, they confuse difficulty with amount of enemies. Dks3 is a good challenge to get you into the series

F

Fyaz Bin Azam

Start with DS 1 or With DS3, DS2 sucks imo

D

Dustin Chamberlain

The only one i've ever played is DS1.... game is okay. super hard, not very imaginative, basically 0 story from what I can see and kinda sucks the will to play right out of you IMO. never bothered going into the second one or buying the third one (got 1 and 2 for cheap on a steam sale).

C

Carl Emmanuel

Honestly, you should start with Demon Souls

M

Mario Ramirez Jr.

Play dark souls 3 first and use their combat system as their combat system is by far the best out of all the games. You will no matter what be pissed off at dying in dark souls 1 and 2. I honestly would just say play 3 first than wait until dark souls remastered comes out.

D

Dave Mckee

u will die alot! make good use of summon chalk on ground for boss fights. rest of trial and error. dont give up. v fun series. but also frustrating at times

D

Dave Mckee

dark souls 2 i think the best early strat was to farm the giant guys and keep resting at bonfire for early xp. thats what i did

D

Dave Mckee

forget what zone is called but ul know when u see them

C

Chris Bittola

Just beat 1 and 3 again this weekend. You're gonna get rekt a lot

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom