Contact advertising [email protected]

All jokes and memes aside anyone who genuinely thinks Mercy is dead after this nerf...

E

Emma Rebecca

All jokes and memes aside anyone who genuinely thinks Mercy is dead after this nerf needs to git gud

K

Kali Lopez

Right? First game with her after the update I got play lmfao

S

Stephen Burns

I don’t mind it. I’m no Mercy main but I can play her when needed and I really didn’t feel any difference

S

Sebastian Bobrowicz

mercy nerfs made her more fun to play because, especialy rework because you are not now solely responsible for how well your whole team does because game is all about those rezes, but even after rework she was simply too easy to play and it wasnt engaging enough

NERFS MADE MERCY BETTER, FITE MEEEEEEE

J

Joseph L Stokes

I mean it also depends what tier you're in. Lol

V

Vynyl Shiro

I've actually been enjoying Mercy now after this nerf. The enemy would rather dive shield generators rather than me. :'D

L

Lex Evestar

Haven't had any trouble actually. Died once during res and definitely noticed the lack of length but I got POTG today so ‍♀

P

Panda Lau

were not mercy mains to begin with you mean right?

O

Oliver Bach

I do personally at high lvl at least

A

Aubrey Wilson

all memes aside pls stop trying to make people feel bad for how they feel. some people are frustrated with having to relearn their main, it doesn't make them bad players and just simply having an opinion that is different from yours doesn't make them bad players

L

Luke Garside

She's not unusable, but she is pretty trash.
I can put out a bunch of healing as Ana or Moira and get more value from my utility options. There's just no point to playing Mercy.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom