Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One ADMIN ABUSE! server name: itz boobe I recommend no one joins, admin claim that they...

R

Robby D. Eager

ADMIN ABUSE!
server name: itz boobe
I recommend no one joins, admin claim that they play legit therefore they can raid "legit." So me and my tribe raided them. Next thing we new one of the admin used a command to force join into my tribe. He turned off the generator they were on god and completely wiped my base with all of there spawned in gear. Here is a pic of some of their gear and when he joined my tribe. And also a pic of Tyler Chapman an admin admitting that the admins did spawn things LOLOLOL ADMINS ARE TRASH!

M

Mulisha Halb

Lol shitty

C

Chris Brennan

Dude paid to play his server how he wants. Dont like it? Find somewhere else to play

E

Eric Lizarraga

Welcome to ark

R

Robby D. Eager

Angel Zepeda

B

Benjamin Brown

Chris Brennan must be a admin abussing fag also

G

Garrett Able

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Absoloutly badass server. Join the page and then join the group on Xbox!

G

Garrett Able

Admin doesn't have a base

L

Larry Moore

I play on this server. Never have I had on problem. You probably did something to cause this and then you bitch about it cuz you hurt about getting wiped. This always happens.

C

Casey Norgard

You got a pic of them saying they would go legit? If not, it's all hearsay and you might just be a whiner that shit talks any server he loses on.

L

Larry Moore

Exactly

L

Liam Lawrence

S

Santiago Gonzalez

That's what you get for being nosy shouldn't have gone blowing their doors open. At the end of the day the rules are there for you not them.

C

Chris Brennan

Anyone wants a server where the attitude is "do whatever i dont care" join mine. Boosted enough. No rules. Offline protection. Gonna be honest, no starter packs but will sort you out a tasty looking dino upto rex lvl spawned in at 350 so about 525. With ac saddle And a ac hatchet, pick and pike. You get raided then thats your problem. Have 3 other admins. We are uk. Admins will attack but wont destroy your stuff. Just you. And we only have same dinos as you (i have a massive wyvern because i paid for it! but wont attack you with it)
Servers been crashing alot lately and have to start everything again but will give you some extra stuff when this happens. but thats the shitty ark servers not me

Gt - War Of The Orbs

J

Joshua Alonzo

He'll yeah admin abuse all day everyday. We paid for the Xbox and we pay for good Internet. You want fair play. Then go play official. If not stop crying.

J

Jesse Johnson

Play official then

J

Jesse Johnson

And your playing on a boosted server that is not hard to get and they can just ghost to turn your generator off they don't need to join your tribe you must of done something

J

Jesse Johnson

Even then a code could destroy all your structures so why would they take the time to join your tribe and then wipe you.. You just sound like a but hurt little bitch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom