Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch 4 of the rare horses in the game stats wise and story related. Note I don't have the...

• Thread starter Justine Franco Hernandez Peralta
  • Start date
J

Justine Franco Hernandez Peralta

4 of the rare horses in the game stats wise and story related. Note I don't have the amiibo so no Epona T__T

J

John Carl Zullo Dio

Hey fellow countryman! How do you distinguish a good horse from team of horses in the field? I know the giant horse and Zelda's horse is quest related but how about the other 2?

Is your horse Rohan a just a random wild horse. Those are pretty good stats!

J

Joseph Garrido

How do you even get horses? I can't seem to get any always get thrown off

D

Diego Ramher

Where you found Rohan and Flash... do you gave them carrots?

J

John Carl Zullo Dio bro here is another one I just caught now. He has same stats as Flash but its appearance looks almost like Epona. So I named him that since I don't have the amiibo.

J

Jeffrey M Batson

Where did you find "Rohan"? It's better than Epona...

C

Courtney Farrier

I found my best horses in the herd that was following the big black stallion around, in the Taobob Grassland. All 4 horses I tamed there had 5 in at least one stat, usually rounding up to 13 points altogether. One of the horses was 5 strength 5 speed. So fast you don't even need those 2 extra stamina, but you can feed it a carrot for more if you really want to. My current horse is 2 strength, 5 stamina and 5 speed.

A

Alex Grier

so take Rohan out for a ride, then you can say you are a rider of Rohan! lol. Sorry if you haven't read or seen the lord of the rings

S

Steven Hennig

U still need zeldas horse

J

Oh and the carrots are temporary effects. Feeding your horse endura carrots will grant them up to a max of additonal 3 "dash charges" but once used up they are gone much like the temporary yellow hearts/stamina wheels link gets when he eats certain food

A

Ariana Amir

i should have named him Red Hare! Lu Bu's horse!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom