Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 ¦ PS4 ¦ | Prim+ | Roleplay | Password Protected | PVP & PVE | PC Unofficial hosted |...

J

Jay Book

¦ PS4 ¦

| Prim+ | Roleplay | Password Protected | PVP & PVE | PC Unofficial hosted | Adult Administrated |

*** We are now Password Protected to limit the amount of griefers/trolls that like to cause trouble. The Community consists of all ages but Maturity and Respect are top priority. To apply, join the Discord and Private Message an Admin (God) to be interviewed. We currently have 20+ ppl signed up. ***

AsgardRP is looking for more survivors to start and join Factions! We are aiming to be the BEST Prim+ Roleplay Server.

- It was inspired by games like Elder Scrolls Online and Age of Empires. There are Kingdoms, Villages, V.I.T. Status, Arenas, Territories, Dungeons, Quests, Contests, Battleships, Auctions, Stores, Currency, Trading, Jobs, and so much more!

- It is a zero tolerance server which means griefing/trolling will not be allowed whatsoever.
There's still lots of land waiting to be claimed to truly make a name for yourself.

- The Admins of the server roleplay as "Gods." We currently have the Goddess of Nature, and the God of Death. You may Invoke a Prayer (request) to the Gods for certain items, Dino's, and even favors! We will be featuring more Gods as we continue to develop the Lore of AsgardRP.

- "VIT Status" can be applied for Long Term Survivors to have more authority and influence the Storyline. VIT Status includes PVE Town and Island Registry, a seat on the Council to influence Server gameplay, and much more.

- We have Huge plans for organized Cluster Roleplay involving Crossark maps and Epic Dino/PVP Battles! There will also be scripted short films to be featured on our YouTube Channel! We are hoping to get mentioned by Wildcard/Nitrado for Best Prim+ Roleplay server!

So if you want to be apart of the next best thing that happened to Prim+, join us at AsgardRP!

¦ Admins: Mentally_Endowed and B0nghitsbigtitz ¦

* Ask to be invited to Discord *

J

Jay Book

Join and find out

L

Lewis Leadbeater

I played on your server as a member of the wolf pack, all my faction did was blame me for things I know the server reset but I don't want to go on it alone. Would you mind advertising my faction to people?

J

Jay Book

You can join the Discord and private message me to start your interview

D

Dustyy Barrker

How do you manage to do quests using fairytales?

C

Cole Williams

What does it mean there are gods and Demi gods? Never understood that

J

Jay Book

God's are the Admins of the server.
Demigods are the tribeleaders with VIT status and their 2nd in command.
Chieftains are unregistered tribeleaders.
Everyone else is considered Mortals.

V

Victor Solis

I'm interested on it

J

Jay Book

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Alma Cristalizada

Not.feturing nudity kkkk

B

Bradley Anderson

Can I be a hermit that lives in the center on the floating island when I'm off I'll leave chests around with notes giving quests and promising prizes for them (oh wait I need prizes first)

J

Jay Book

Good roleplay idea, you might want to run that by with an established tribe and see if they will have you. Join Discord for more details

D

Danny Jeffery

Sounds interesting

D

Danny Jeffery

Every server needs a Giga ranch

D

Danny Jeffery

Will b more of a trader then tribe

J

Jay Book

No gigas, against server rules, and our server is not intended for solo players as the minimum is 4 players to register a Faction

J

Jordan Ratcliff

I'm very interested I would love to start a inbreeded cave goblin tribe where we sneak out at night and kidnap females to bring to are king "petty god" in witch he would defile or sacrifice the female to death to in return grant use with favoritism

J

Jordan Ratcliff

Love role playing as sex drug craved goblin let me know I would love to solo but can bring about 5-10+ ppl looking for a new roleplay server

G

Gage Pitts

I am God. Hmu

T

Travis Bennett

Sounds very cool would like to roleplay a merchant caravan

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom